PDA

View Full Version : I like this site better than TOS

the.2nd1
09-30-09, 20:40
I originaly went to TOS but almost everyone except for a few are rude as hell.Thats least I can say.
So far everyone on the site is helpful and curtious also.
There are people on this site who have as much knowledge as anyone on TOS.
I think people who get tired of the snobbery and trolling on TOS end up here it's a more relaxed atmosphere here and I like it better

SWATcop556
09-30-09, 21:02
Glad you are happy here. There is a wealth of information to be found here from real operators. You still need some thick skin if you ask a stupid question without searching or doing your homework, however no one will go out of their way to be an asshole.

warpigM-4
09-30-09, 21:17
some here are like teachers ,who get real mad if you don't do your homework.But I have gain so much from this site and its members.Welcome:D

RogerinTPA
09-30-09, 21:53
I originaly went to TOS but almost everyone except for a few are rude as hell.Thats least I can say.
I think people who get tired of the snobbery and trolling on TOS end up here it's a more relaxed atmosphere here and I like it better

Welcome aboard. Just follow the site rules. You'll be fine. ;)

Business_Casual
09-30-09, 22:05
Screw you!

j/k. Welcome. :D

M_P

KellyTTE
09-30-09, 22:05
Easy as pie if you search, read and listen. I've learned a ton here, especially about reloading and magnified optics.

Sometimes you'll butt heads over opinions, but its a good please to learn without having to see 'tag, +1, ur a fag, n00b, etc'...

Welcome.

PrivateCitizen
09-30-09, 22:31
M4C is great.

.mil, LEO, and civilian practicals. You can get a solid opinion from each corner.

A fine resource, indeed.

WEVO is good too, if not as trafficked.

Quib
10-01-09, 06:31

Just know, that there were some over at TOS, who tried their best to keep things on a professional level. After eight years, and a couple small breaks in-between, it got to me as well. I finally left for good a couple months ago.

I know I’m still ridiculed and bad mouthed over there by some Site Staff, Mods and members, for leaving as I did, but honestly I could care less. That behavior simply reinforces my exact reasoning behind leaving.

I like to think my presence here is welcomed.

John_Wayne777
10-01-09, 07:21

M4Carbine.net strives to provide a professional atmosphere where good information is exchanged and where those with expertise are recognized and respected. Hopefully as you spend time here you'll find the philosophy underlying the board's existence agreeable and you'll learn a lot.

Welcome to the board.

With all of that said, to prevent this thread from becoming a "TOS SUCKS!!" thread, I'm going to close it. :D

C4IGrant
10-01-09, 09:12

I would argue that this forum has the MOST SME's when it comes to weapon building, trainng and tactics.

C4