PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Glock 23 -(Factory night sights)

Jack_Stroker
10-01-09, 13:39
I have a Glock 23 for sale. The weapon comes with the factory Glock night sights. The weapon has had about 100 rounds of ammunition fired through it. All rounds fired were problem free. There were no faiures to feed or to eject. The Glock 23 is chambered in .40S&W and is otherwise identical to the ever popular Glock 19 compact. The weapon comes with all it's original accessories and packaging. Included is one extra magazine for a total of 3. These are all 13 round magazines and are not legal in communist states. That shouldn't matter as this is for local pickup in the DFW area only. Also included (and installed) is a grip plug that covers the retarded hole in the bottom of the grip at the backstrap. Weapon is in like new condition with no scratches, chips or anything of the kind that I can see. I'm getting rid of it because I don't ever shoot this weapon. So all it's doing is taking up space.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/8388756/GlockFotaY.jpg

Caliber: .40S&W
Price: $425.00 OBO

I am not interested in trades at this time. I can be contacted via E-Mail (daniel@hardocp.com) or PM.

Jack_Stroker
10-04-09, 23:07
Bump.