PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: S&W 5.45x39 upper with DD rail

Josh-L
10-01-09, 21:49
This started as a factory M4 style S&W complete M&P-R 5.45x39 upper. I chopped the front sight base, refinished it and installed a Daniel Defense 12.0 M4 rail. I ran it at a two day urban rifle course at TDSA-Tulsa with no issues as well as numerous range sessions with no issues all using Wolf Military Classic ammo. I used it at the Magpul class and had a few failure to extracts after the previous 1500 rounds and after switching to using regular Wolf. I believe the regular Wolf is a more dirty then the Mil Classic and requires you to clean the chamber real good and more frequently which is what caused the 3 failure to extracts I had. Upper has about 1800 rounds fired. Never any corrosive ammo. It is in excellent condition. Only selling cause having two complete rifles in different calibers doesn't make sense anymore.

Upper cost me $650 and the rail cost $335 for a total of $985. I am asking $600 for the complete upper deliver/insured via money order only. *sold pending funds*

I also have available a brand new Stag complete lower if you want to make this a complete setup. I will install the orange extra power hammer spring also. Lower also has upgrades such as Magpul MOE stock, Magpul MOE trigger guard, Tango Down Battle Grip and H2 buffer. I will sell the lower with the upper for $275. (Will not sell seperate until upper sells.)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e124/aotactical/545forsale002.jpg

Josh-L
10-23-09, 12:39
Bump...

Josh-L
11-07-09, 23:40
Bizzump!

Josh-L
11-27-09, 22:45
Bump again!