PDA

View Full Version : EAG 3-day Carbine operator casa grande

gruntinhusaybah
10-02-09, 12:44
I have not taken an EAG course before, I filled out the online application, and then faxed in my mil ID and credit card info, I have not heard anything back from them, I have sent 2 emails with no luck either.

I am sure they are incredibly busy folks, is there anyone here who can impart a bit of first hand knowledge? When should I be hearing back from them? How do I know if I'm in the course or not?
I've looked through thier web page and don't see a phone # either

This is a course I really want to attend, I appreciate any help

Gutshot John
10-02-09, 12:49
I have not taken an EAG course before, I filled out the online application, and then faxed in my mil ID and credit card info, I have not heard anything back from them, I have sent 2 emails with no luck either.

I am sure they are incredibly busy folks, is there anyone here who can impart a bit of first hand knowledge? When should I be hearing back from them? How do I know if I'm in the course or not?
I've looked through thier web page and don't see a phone # either

This is a course I really want to attend, I appreciate any help

How long has it been since you signed up? Just be a little patient in terms of them. Donna is usually very good about getting back to people. Y

ou might want to try the host POC, Chris Lepre is listed as the host though there is no contact public information.

http://eagtactical.com/courseschedule.asp