PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Chip McCormick Power 8 .45ACP Mags x 2

Razorhunter
10-02-09, 19:51
YOU MUST EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT pc79@comcast.net guys.
ALL PRICES are quoted CONUS. All others must inquire for shipping total.
I accept Postal MO, certified bank checks, or concealed cash ONLY.

-CUSTOM Vltor/Noveske low pro taper pin GB for KAC URX rails. NIB/UNUSED. This is the special "Noveske custom" model, which has ONE set screw hole added, for that extra security to the taper pins. Taper pin it, and then add a setscrew if you wish. This is also an ADCO custom GB, which has had the bottom milled off for a lower profile, so that the GB will also work in the KAC URX rails. This is a professionally modified GB, which works great in the URX rails, OR will work in any other FF rail as well. I'm not charging for the extra ADCO machine work either.
$55 TYD

-YHM Picatinny vise clamp jaws. These are brand new and are VERY nice, and are MUCH more affordable than the $300 Knights Armament vise jaws as well. This vise jaw fixture is used to clamp any FF rail to an upper receiver, to keep them in alignment when tightening down the bbl nut. These are an EXCELLENT substitute for the $300 KAC URX vise jaw. These vise jaws are adjustable, and work very well. Brand new/unused.
$60TYD

-DPMS Panther Claw upper receiver fixture. The BEST upper receiver fixture made. A MUST for the serious armorer. NIB/UNUSED. $45TYD

-SOLD SOLD SOLD DPMS "Flipper" lower vise block. NIB/UNUSED. $25TYD

- SOLD SOLD SOLD KAC URX bbl nut. This is the STEEL NUT, which some guys prefer over the softer aluminum nuts. These also are needed for M203 use.
Cost from KAC is $50, will sell for $25TYD. NIB/UNUSED.

-SOLD SOLD SOLD Brownells FSB Bench Block. Works great for FSB removal of taper pins. A must for the serious armorer. $30TYD

-Taper Pins in the almost impossible to find size of 5/8" long. I have both PARKERIZED AND Bead Blasted Stainless Steel. I had these custom parkerized and bead blasted by ADCO. These are the PERFECT size for anyone using GB's such as the VLTOR ones where a standard unsightly Colt 3/4" taper pin doesn't fit anywhere near flush, and protrudes out the side of your GB. I have a good number of these, and have sold quite a few to close friends on the forums already. They are priced VERY reasonably, considering the Colt taper pins cost almost $4 each.
PRICE: $2 each TYD parkerized, or blasted SS.

AGAIN, YOU MUST EMAIL ME DIRECTLY at pc79@comcast.net guys. Thanks guys.
SEND DIRECT EMAIL TO: pc79@comcast.net guys. NO PM's please.

Just like the title says guys.

Chip McCormick Power 8 .45ACP mags. NEW in package, recent production. This listing is for TWO mags, BOTH NEW in factory packaging.
$50 TYD.

Postal MO, certified bank checks, or concealed cash accepted guys. SEND DIRECT EMAIL to pc79@comcast.net guys.

NO TRADES, NO HAGGLING, NO SLOW PAYMENTS guys. Please send prompt payment, and I will do the same for you, and ship your item promptly, and securely.
Thanks guys.