PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Kimber SIS/Warrior 1911 with Rail

SwatDawg15
10-03-09, 20:48
SOLD LOCALLY

I am selling my Custom Kimber 1911. All work was done by the Kimber Custom Shop. I have the invoice from the work. $1050 Shipped OBO. Will take a Taser x26 as partial trade (leo version)or other trades. just ask.

The gun started out as a Series 1 Kimber SIS/RL (No shwartz safety) It was sent back to the custom shop and had a Warrior slide fitted. While it was there they polished the barrel hood, and feedramp. They also reamed the chamber, and installed an EGW bushing. The plastic mainspring housing was replaced with a steel one that is checkered, and has a recessed lanyard loop. The gun is tight, and eats everything I have fed it. I also have not had any problems with any magazine.

I am the second owner. The original owner is a fellow police officer as well. He put 200 rds threw it, and I put 300. SO 500 rounds threw this. It comes with 4 8rd mags, a blackhawk serpa holster with belt, and paddle attachments, a Fobus paddle double mag case. a Safariland duty holster, a double mag case with gold snaps. (not pictured).

I have 1500 in this, so my asking price is a good deal. This is the best of both worlds between an SIS, and an Warrior. Again, no firing pin safety here.

I will entertain offers on this. just ask. USPS M/O only. FTF possible in Louisiana. I can ship this to your FFL, or I can do it from my FFL to yours.

SwatDawg15
10-05-09, 23:18
BTT $1050 Shipped.

SwatDawg15
10-09-09, 22:48
BTT Make an offer.