PDA

View Full Version : Need a good lower

Gump
02-22-07, 16:25
So I called Lauer Weaponry today to order one of their stripped lowers, and the nice gentleman I spoke to told me they don't use LMT anymore:( . Superior Arms is their supplier now. I think SA are probably good lowers, but I wasn't willing to pay LMT price for it.
Since this will eventually be an NFA sbr, I want to be sure to get a good one. I'm thinking I'll look for a Stag, but havn't found one of those yet either. I need advise on what/where to get.
Thanks,
Gump

WILDBILL
02-23-07, 11:53
Lauer, told me that they were out of LMT and started carying Surperior. But they would get some LMT Lowers in the Future. I told him that I would wait for a LMT Lower, because that was waht I would rather have and he sent a email saying, to day, OK

Gump
02-24-07, 09:50
His email said ok, to what? Do you mean he has LMT's now? Also, how can a guy be sure they'll keep them separate, and not just send you the next one on the shelf whether Sup. arms or LMT. How would you tell the diff?

sencless
02-24-07, 20:29
I just picked up an LMT Defender 2000 lower with a stage 2 trigger and SOPMOD stock... Real nice lower... I sent it off the past week to Orion Arms to get it engraved... Its going to be my first NFA item... planning on using a LMT 10.5" upper :D

WILDBILL
02-25-07, 07:33
Grump, that is so easy to answer for you. [ LMT High Self ] and [ Superior Arms is Low Self ] Just look inside the lower before he ships it out.