PDA

View Full Version : ? for the guys in the ban states...

M4arc
07-04-06, 14:55
Is there any market for used and functional AR mags?

I've been digging through boxes of magazines for days now and I have a bunch of "pre-ban" magazines that rate any where from 20% to 80% finish that I had planned to refinish and rebuild. I don't see much point in it now.

But for those in the states that still have a form of the AWB would you guys be interested in these? Is there a market for them?

Thx

baffle Stack
07-04-06, 15:27
I'm not in an AWB state, but i would say there is not a market for them if new mags come unmarked.

M4arc
07-04-06, 15:34
I'm not in an AWB state, but i would say there is not a market for them if new mags come unmarked.

Oh yeah, I didn't realize that but come to think of it all the mags I've been buying since the ban expired in 04 are unmarked!

Oh well, maybe one day I will refinish and rebuild them "just because". :D

TigerStripe
07-04-06, 22:44
I've been thinking seriously about this for some time now. For people who don't want to take that little risk. I don't have a ton of prebans.

TS

Cold Zero
07-05-06, 06:59
NOT ALL POST BAN MAGS are unmarked. i have sen some with dates on them. there is a market for pre ban mags. i bought 8 of them last week.

i would run an ad and see what happens.

good luck.

baffle Stack
07-05-06, 11:15
Civil Disobedience

TigerStripe
07-05-06, 12:39
I know, C Products mags have no markings on them. I doubt anyone's gonna have a no knock on them for mags.

TS

MaceWindu
07-05-06, 12:46
Civil Disobedience

..agreed...

Mace

ArchAngel
07-05-06, 13:57
How many, how much?

Good deals on mags are just that - good.

As long as bodies are good the rebuild kits are not expensive at all.

I've still got Desert Storm era mags that I'd trust 100%.

New mags aren't all that expensive now but a deal is a deal.

I think it's a viable idea.