PDA

View Full Version : Stripped Lower / Trigger

Trefilov22
10-07-09, 20:52
What is a good trigger kit to use in a brand new build? Not sure what stripped lower to go with at this point, any suggestions?

Ak44
10-07-09, 21:02
Well if you buy a noveske upper they will give you a free stripped lower (it is cosmetically flawed). I would say get a lpk and send in the FCG to Mr Springfield. That imo would be the best bang for your buck.

Trefilov22
10-07-09, 21:07
Well if you buy a noveske upper they will give you a free stripped lower (it is cosmetically flawed). I would say get a lpk and send in the FCG to Mr Springfield. That imo would be the best bang for your buck.

Where at? From their website?

Ak44
10-07-09, 21:07
Yes :cool:

dan45hk
10-09-09, 22:31
Trigger kit or lower parts kit? If you just need a trigger and the one in the LPK isn't good enough Giessele is a popular option or I would go with the new Wilson TTU. Single stage triggers if reliability is a priority or two stage if it's going into a rifle used only for sport or competition. DPMS is regarded as one of the cheaper and less reliable LPKs, Colt is the most reliable but most expensive. Stag/CMT is well priced and reliable and the new Daniel Defense LPKs look promising just based of their reputation and that almost all parts will be made in house, I just ordered one for $70.