PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Oakley SI Assault Glove (NIW, medium-black)

10-08-09, 20:19
For sale LIMITED TIME ONLY is a brand new pair of the Oakley SI Assault Gloves. They are size medium and in black as shown below. I tried them on and found out they are a bit too big for me although my normal glove size is medium. I'm an in-betweener. I have a pair of small gloves currently on order so if this does not sell by next Wednesday, 10-14-09, they are going back to Oakley for a refund. I thought I'd give you guys a shot at them first.

Just FYI for those who do care.. The gloves are made overseas (not China).

I am selling them for the price I paid which is $40 plus $6 shipping to the lower 48. They retail for $80 as indicated on the package. I purchased them through the Mil/Fed/LE program so they are genuine and came factory direct.

PLEASE send me a PM or email me. This is the only site I have it on and will base interest on time stamp. Thanks for looking.. And remember, 10-14-09 is the deadline before they go back to Oakley.

I will do Paypal (3%) shipped to confirmed addresses only or money order (ship out once cleared).

Features:
Nonrestrictive AirpreneŽ mid-height cuff with secure VelcroŽ closure. The gloves are available in two colors - all black or desert.
Finger Air Vents
Molded, punched neoprene finger ridges
Mark suede finger surfaces
Air mesh vents
Sonic welded.
Carbon knuckle protector

http://i38.tinypic.com/16lwoc1.jpg