PDA

View Full Version : Operator level medical training in CA

John Chapman
07-04-06, 16:15
The Tactical Response / GORGRP Ltd. Immediate Action Medical Course is coming to California!

Pasadena, CA
August 12-13, 2006

Designed for operators, law enforcement, and prepared individuals, this 2-day, 20-hour + program teaches you the critical life and limb saving skills you MUST have to save your life or the life of a teammate or victim.

Class will be with GORGRP, Ltd.’s RESQDOC (Dr. Brown) and cadre, learning REAL WORLD tactical field medicine and life & limb saving techniques.

Training topics include:
Tactical patient assessment & movement
GSW & blast injuries
Tissue lab
Immediate lifesaving actions
Managing airways
Managing bleeding
Managing head & spine injuries
Heat, cold, burn, crush injuries
EXTENSIVE hands-on practice & scenarios with moulaged patients in tactical field exercises

Successful graduates will be certified, and medical personnel will receive CME/CEU’s!

Visit the http://www.tacticalresponse.com/training/schedule.php to register.

VA_Dinger
07-04-06, 20:38
That sounds like a very interesting class and one I would love to attend. I would be seriously interested in getting some real medical training. Too bad it's on the "Wrong" coast. :D

We should set one up in the Mid-Atlantic region. I would guarantee we could fill it.

John Chapman
07-04-06, 20:57
That sounds like a very interesting class and one I would love to attend. I would be seriously interested in getting some real medical training. Too bad it's on the "Wrong" coast. :D

We should set one up in the Mid-Atlantic region. I would guarantee we could fill it.

If you look on our schedule, there is one in Camden, TN the last 2 days of July......see you there. :D

Bladerunner
07-15-06, 13:43
If you look on our schedule, there is one in Camden, TN the last 2 days of July......see you there. :D

Dinger

Tactical Response is teaching the same course (Medical Skills: Immediate Action) at their Camden, TN site, 21-22 Oct. Mapquest says it's about 12.5 hours from SE Virginia. I might be up for attending this. October, would be a whole lot cooler time of year.

If we could get a group together, carpool/convoy may be the way to go.

John Chapman
07-15-06, 20:23
Dinger

Tactical Response is teaching the same course (Medical Skills: Immediate Action) at their Camden, TN site, 21-22 Oct. Mapquest says it's about 12.5 hours from SE Virginia. I might be up for attending this. October, would be a whole lot cooler time of year.

If we could get a group together, carpool/convoy may be the way to go.

And remember, lodging in our Camden, TN team room is free.

yasnevo
07-16-06, 13:13
What allot of folks don't realize is just how cool that team room is in Camden. The whole environment is not that of "Animal House".... but rather team work and comraderie... I stayed there last june-july for the 5 day High Risk Civilian Contractor course and it was cool how we would talk about that days training, how we would plan for the next days training... help others out who where struggling, etc...

Y-

meateater
08-08-06, 21:04
is this socal class full?
i'm interested in it....

meat

yasnevo
08-08-06, 23:30
No... its not full...
You still have time to register.

Y-

John Chapman