PDA

View Full Version : WTS: MAGPUL BAD, COLT FA BCG & AAC Blackout

Belmont31R
10-10-09, 16:58
1. MAGPUL BAD. Has SLIGHT wear to screw. Comes with unit, and wrench. SOLD

$25 shipped.

2. Colt FA M16 BCG w/ approx 6k rd count. C marked carrier and MPC bolt.

$100 shipped.

3. AAC Blackout 51T for 223/556. Has wear around edges but otherwise excellent condition. SOLD

$60 shipped.

USPS MO ONLY. NO PP OR TRADES. Shipping included. Any other shipping method is on the buyer.

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE!!

By agreeing to purchase or trade any item with me you agree to the following:

1. Items lost, stolen, or damaged in transit will not be held liable to the seller for any reason.

2. A receipt of shipping or billing documentation shall be proof of shipment of the item. Delivery confirmation, tracking, insurance, or any variation thereof besides base shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. If you want those ‘items’ on the package please express that in writing, and you will be charged extra based on reasonable cost.

3. Any issue regards to shipment of the item once left my hands shall not be my responsibility (seller) for any reason regardless of insurance, tracking, or delivery confirmation. If an issue arises during shipment that is between you (buyer) and the carrier. My only responsibility will be to provide a receipt of shipment if needed within 48HRS of delivery to you. I, the seller, assume no responsibility in providing a receipt of shipment after 48HRS of delivery time. In cases where there is no tracking the above times shall be 1 week (7 days including weekends and holidays from time of shipment) for proof of shipment.

4. I will package all items in carrier approved shipping containers, and will reasonably secure those containers against damage, theft, or loss. However refer to above rules (1-3) for further guidance. This is not meant to bear me, the seller, any responsibility in the case of damage, theft, or loss for any reason.

5. If you have any questions regarding the condition of a item, or require further pictures or other documentation please do so before agreeing to the purchase. I have no issue providing additional pictures at your request. All items are shipped as is, and are not refundable for any reason. Please make sure you want to purchase the item before agreeing to the purchase.

6. Default shipping on my items is USPS Priority. If you want another shipping method please let me know. Any other shipping method may result in an increase in shipping costs above what I am providing. Shipping is subject to change at any time or any reason unless there is a specific agreed upon method of shipment outside of this statement.

* This is only to protect myself against issues outside of my control. I take care in packaging items so they arrive in the condition they left in. However I cannot control how the packaging is handled after it leaves my hands, and my responsibility to the condition or status of the item ends at time of shipment. If you are not ok with this please move on and buy from someone else. I would rather lose a sale than be threatened with a criminal complaint or civil suit over a piece of gear.

Belmont31R
10-29-09, 19:04
BTT BUMP

Belmont31R
11-03-09, 16:41
BTT BUMP

Belmont31R
11-09-09, 23:18
BTT W PRICE DROP

Belmont31R
11-18-09, 04:44
BTT BUMP