PDA

View Full Version : Kydex hoslter for XD.45(tactical)with Inight M6X???

BLACK LION
10-13-09, 14:14
I currently run a BH Serpa that does not allow a light/laser combo. I previously tried the Blackwater universal modular holster and it didnt work out the way I need it to..

Need input please...

custom-x_sponjah
10-13-09, 21:45
Contact G-Code.
If need be I can drop my XD45 Tactical with M6X to them to mold it.

CXS

Tennvol12345
10-13-09, 21:59
Why not RCS?

BLACK LION
10-14-09, 13:34
I checked them out and see that this would definately be a custom fit holster. How would that work with ordering and what not??? I fancy the GHE retention feature which would be a must. I would like the most "enclosure" as possible and I can discern the difference between the GH, MARK IV and OPERATIONAL series holsters???

cougar_guy04
10-14-09, 17:17
I believe that Blade-Tech offers holsters for the 5" XD and M6X (with or without the retention loop/hood). Even if they say they're for the 9/40, they should fit the 45 as well. When I was running an XD, all of my holsters were marked for the 9/40 but I had no issues whatsoever.

hopeitsfast
10-14-09, 18:24
Raven concealment is the best kydex holster i've used. They can make just about anything you want.

BLACK LION
10-14-09, 19:37
The Raven Concealment Phantom LC looks like a really good platform. It is a bit pricey over the others and I am unsure of its modularity and interface capability.

I would have to call blade tech since it seems what I need would be a custom type order. I like that it uses a tech-lock becuase that means it can interface with a molle-lock.

I have always fancied the G-Code line... It would be great if they had a mold of my pistol/light/laser combo becuase I really like the modularity options as well as the GHE retention feature...