PDA

View Full Version : LMT / LCW lowers for $85

sewvacman
10-13-09, 21:57
Just a heads up for those looking for a lower and don't care about the rollmark. www.lauerweaponry.com has LMT lowers for $85. Hard price to beat. I don't work for them and am not a customer of thiers so I cannot comment on the company's customer service, but LMT is making the lower so....

Ziptie
10-13-09, 23:28
Looks to me like the $85 is for additional custom laser engraving. Am I missing something? Did you call to confirm that price?

Sam
10-14-09, 05:43
Yep, looks like $85 for custom engraving. Ad said "call for pricing" on the actual stripped lower.

sewvacman
10-14-09, 07:12
I received an e-mail from them with the $85 pricing for the LMT lower. The superior lowers are $10 less according to the e-mail. Looks as though they got stuck with a bunch of extra crap that the Obama-ites didn't buy in the gun scare.

I wouldn't pay an extra $85 for the custom laser engraving, sounds kinda high but a straight up $85 lower is not a bad deal. Spikes tactical has thier lowers for $90 and I think custom engraving is only $5 for stock engravings if that's what you want.

ST911
10-14-09, 11:25
Was it last year, or two years ago, that LCW had an ~$85 sale on their LMT lowers? I picked up...some...and was hoping for some more. It was an easy purchase last time.

Too bad.

sewvacman
10-19-09, 10:24
I called in friday and ordered myself one. They are definitely $85.

C4IGrant
10-19-09, 11:05
Just a heads up for those looking for a lower and don't care about the rollmark. www.lauerweaponry.com has LMT lowers for $85. Hard price to beat. I don't work for them and am not a customer of thiers so I cannot comment on the company's customer service, but LMT is making the lower so....

It is my understanding that LMT is either NOT making them for them any more or that they are getting them from several sources (besides LMT).

C4

ST911
10-19-09, 16:43
I called in friday and ordered myself one. They are definitely $85.

Verified to be LMT? They also use DPMS and Superior, so I'm wondering.

sewvacman
10-19-09, 16:47
I asked for pricing on the LMT and superior lower. I then ordered an LMT lower. As far as I know that's what they are sending me. I hope...