PDA

View Full Version : Quality of a Fulton Armory AR?

rifleman2000
10-15-09, 10:16
I have never seen anything on these rifles. Thanks for the info!

Outlander Systems
10-15-09, 12:03
For the prices they're charging you could get more for less money.

ST911
10-15-09, 20:33
Last I knew, Fulton Armory heavily utilized components sourced from DPMS. The finished product however, showed care in selection and assembly of those components.

I've owned several Fulton Armory AR-type rifles and they performed well. All have been rifle-length, using GI or premium barrels. Those variables helped limit liabilities that may have otherwise appeared in other configurations.

I don't have enough time or experience with more recent production, or their carbines in general, to comment any further.

I have always found the customer service and response from Fulton Armory to be quite exceptional. If you have further questions, call them, I suspect it's still good.

usmc51
10-28-09, 12:05
I'm not sure about the .223 rifles, but the .308 AR I have from them is outstanding. The receivers are machined to Fulton Armory's specs by DPMS. The fitting of the receiver, and all parts for that matter, are top quality. I would put the fit, function, and feel of my Titan AR above my two Colts and at least on par with my JP-15. The standard Fulton match trigger that came in it is one of the nicest triggers I have ever used, too. I have yet to have a malfunction in my Titan.

Three Titans:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/51gunner/SS100176.jpg

tylerw02
10-28-09, 12:15
During the rush I purchased a bolt carrier group from them. It appeared to be a CMT part, poor staking, right extractor insert, S/A carrier, over-priced...but it was all I could get and wanted to start shooting a build. YMMV.