PDA

View Full Version : My 1st and 2nd SBR. TP9 & AR. help.

foxjordan22
10-18-09, 14:17
Well i took a big step and bought my first SBR. i bought a factory SBR DSA B&T TP9 with folding stock at a local shop. i have had my eye on this gun for along time and 9mm is so affordable to shoot that i finally gave in. i already have a 16" AR and a 18" para FAL. and am in the process of building another AR. so i figured since all i have is a stripped lower for my next AR build why not build an SBR AR since i have to get a trust and do the paperwork on the TP9 anyway. but man it sucks having to wail 3 months or longer for approval before i can pick up the TP9 or put together the AR. but thats how it goes.

so the TP9 is good to go the way it is, but i have to decide on the barrel length for the AR and set up. im leaning towards the 10.5" with one of the brake/hiders that send the blast down range. i will not be using the gun for self defense, just as a fun toy. any advice on what to get as far as uppers, muzzle, and general setup would be helpful. thanks.

foxjordan22
10-18-09, 18:02
oh ya. i also want to mention that my girlfriend and dad will be shooting it so i would like to keep the blast, and most of the noise away from the shooter. i dont want to spend the extra money and stamp on a silencer because i want to keep it lightweight. im looking at the noveske pig or not sure if the pws brake that is on the diablo will work on a non diablo upper.