PDA

View Full Version : More HK PSP Mags Coming to Market

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-20-09, 03:05
Just got an email from Top Gun Supply. I've been on their notify list for about a year for PSP Mags. They have them in stock, $69 a pop! I wonder if more are coming to the States? Too expensive, but I'm tired having just two mags, so I bought a couple. Still $30 less than some used ones I've seen.

Hope posting this is kosher. I know I've been looking high and low for these mags since the guns ship now with only one mag. Just wanted to help some brothers out. I know we have some PSP lovers here.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/hk-p7-psp-9mm-8rd-magazine.html

HeavyDuty
10-20-09, 07:57
Thanks! Now I know how much I can get for my baggied spare - I haven't seen them for sale recently, so I couldn't tell.

Mines13
10-20-09, 18:45
ordered :D

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-22-09, 13:17
Just got them in the mail. In HK baggies that are big enough to hold a 30rnd AR mag. No date code on any of the four I bought.

That is FAST.

Mines13
10-22-09, 13:43
Just got them in the mail. In HK baggies that are big enough to hold a 30rnd AR mag. No date code on any of the four I bought.

That is FAST.

I only picked up two, bringing my PSP mag collection to 7. I wanted to buy more but I had already spent over a G on toys this month.

eternal24k
10-22-09, 14:05
thanks for the heads up

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-22-09, 17:41
%&*$%)% Range had the rifle range closed today so I couldn't sight in. Luckily I scrounged around in my bag and found a box of 9mm so I just shot my CCW P7. Didn't try the new mags, but used the two I've had and carry. I've never taken just the P7 to the range, man does that thing get hot putting 50 rounds thru as fast as you can stuff mags! Six mags are more than enough!