PDA

View Full Version : Top shelf lower parts

Dirk Williams
10-20-09, 18:04
One stop shopping. Can anybody point me to one dealer who will have all the parts to complete a lower receiver. Everybody seems to have some but not all of the stuff.

I need to purchase.
Mil spec buffer tube, H buffer and spring, detent button, large mag release button, ami safety, madi grip, and trigger housing bottom "Magpul" preferred front& rear pins Noveske upper and lower, looking for one place, and quality.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, Id like to order before I go back to work tomorrow, so I can put it together next week when I'm home.

Dirk

cpekz
10-20-09, 18:14
Try Bravo Company Manufacturing and Rainier Arms. They should have everything you listed.

ThirdWatcher
10-20-09, 21:38
It does seem like there are still shortages of AR parts. Parts are available but they're not all in the same store. This drives up the cost of a build by driving up your shipping costs.

Dirk Williams
10-20-09, 23:59
Thank you. " Thinking out loud here" I've grown tired of having to internet order everything. I want to talk to the business im purchasing from," Communicate" get feed back, and ask if what I'm buying is in fact the right stuff. You know build a business relationship.

Thank you for the suggestions.
Dirk

rockm4
10-21-09, 01:04
Thank you. " Thinking out loud here" I've grown tired of having to internet order everything. I want to talk to the business im purchasing from," Communicate" get feed back, and ask if what I'm buying is in fact the right stuff. You know build a business relationship.

Dirk

That's what I'm talking about. I hate to have to order blind, there is only a few company's that still believe in personal service. People like Denny of GTS is one of the best, he'll treat you like an old friend the first time you deal with him. Rainer is another great company to talk with. both of these stores have good people and I think that i've always gotten treated like I'm the only customer that day. They take the time to answer any question that they can give an honest reply to with no B/S. :cool:

Patriot

ThirdWatcher
10-21-09, 01:25
I live in a relatively small town and I work straight nightshifts so ordering off the internet is more convenient for me. I have saved a lot of money and aggravation thanks to the members of this forum (as you only have to buy it once when you buy the best to begin with).

I have tried to purchase from the vendors that help support this forum. One of them has been kind enough to answer my questions via Blackberry on weekends. (You know who you are;))

I have significantly upgraded my AR's since joining this forum.:)

C4IGrant
10-21-09, 08:33

Dirk

Drive on down from OR to OH and stop in our shop. We have all the parts you are looking for and we can "talk" all you like.

C4

C4IGrant
10-21-09, 08:34
I live in a relatively small town and I work straight nightshifts so ordering off the internet is more convenient for me. I have saved a lot of money and aggravation thanks to the members of this forum (as you only have to buy it once when you buy the best to begin with).

I have tried to purchase from the vendors that help support this forum. One of them has been kind enough to answer my questions via Blackberry on weekends. (You know who you are;))

I have significantly upgraded my AR's since joining this forum.:)

LOL, that would be me. You will find me answering e-mails at 2330 on a Sunday night via my BB. :D

C4

ThirdWatcher
10-21-09, 19:41
Yep!:D

pezboy
10-22-09, 07:54
Which lower parts kits have no notch hammers, selectors with grooves, and magazine buttons with multiple circles that look like their GI counterparts? I recently got a DPMS parts kit and it has a notched hammer, the mag button looks funky, and the selector just has a line on it. These are for clone builds, so I care how they look as well as quality. I was thinking about CMT or Armalite.
Thanks,
Dustin

Bill Bryant
10-22-09, 08:31
Which lower parts kits have no notch hammers, selectors with grooves, and magazine buttons with multiple circles that look like their GI counterparts? I recently got a DPMS parts kit and it has a notched hammer, the mag button looks funky, and the selector just has a line on it. These are for clone builds, so I care how they look as well as quality. I was thinking about CMT or Armalite.
Thanks,
DustinI got an LPK from Stag a few days ago that fits your description.

C4IGrant
10-22-09, 09:07
For those interested, we are about to start selling our LPK's again.

C4

Artos
10-22-09, 09:58
For those interested, we are about to start selling our LPK's again.

C4

YES!!! Sorry grant, I'm too lazy to go through and pick each part#...plus my lower will be with nfa till late Dec more than likely so no big hurry.

I'll keep an eye out. Need the kit sans trigger & guard. Hope you can keep your head above water this time.:D:D I bet it is a pain making all those kits.

C4IGrant
10-22-09, 10:11
YES!!! Sorry grant, I'm too lazy to go through and pick each part#...plus my lower will be with nfa till late Dec more than likely so no big hurry.

I'll keep an eye out. Need the kit sans trigger & guard. Hope you can keep your head above water this time.:D:D I bet it is a pain making all those kits.

They are now up on our website!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=GRT-LPK

C4

Bill Bryant
10-22-09, 11:54
Does your LPK have the "thicker" LMT selector, or one like the more "standard" CMT style selector?

C4IGrant
10-22-09, 11:58
Does your LPK have the "thicker" LMT selector, or one like the more "standard" CMT style selector?

We are not using LMT's selector in our LPK. That part is reserved for the the LMT LPK's we put together.

C4

Blankwaffe
10-22-09, 14:50
We are not using LMT's selector in our LPK. That part is reserved for the the LMT LPK's we put together.

C4

Bout time...I'll holla.