PDA

View Full Version : Where to get parts Creakoted?

wild_wild_wes
10-21-09, 22:38
I've got some AR stuff I want Cerakoted, the oven cure type, and I don't want to do it myself. Who has used a professional service to do it, and were happy with the results? Who did you use? I e-mailed Larson Tactical last week and haven't heard back yet.

SWMP556
10-22-09, 12:04
I used this guy for my Springfield XD 9 SC customization! He is reaallllyyy good to say the least....it may take some time to get it done though since he is really busy.... his name is Todd from Customized Creationz....

here's the website.... he also does machine work...

www.customizedcreationz.com

msstate56
10-22-09, 15:15
I use these guys exclusively- http://gulfcoastshooting.com/gcs/ I have been very satisfied with their work, after having more than six ARs and several pistols coated by them. They have a full professional shop and perform work for people all over the country. You can ship your parts to them.

jafount
10-25-09, 17:28
Hey Wes-

There is a guy in walnut creek who advertises on cal guns. He also does micro-slick. I was thinking about having him do Upper/lower receiver and barrel on the build I showed you.

Only down side is that you have to drop off lowers. Turn around is 1-2 weeks and prices are good. He is a certified cerakote applicator (or whatever it's called when you get factory trained)

PM or email me for more info.

John