PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Knights Armament M4/M16 QD NT-4 FH/Suppressor Mount

Razorhunter
10-24-09, 15:04
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS:

YOU MUST send direct email to pc79@comcast.net guys.

Knights Armament M4/M16 QD NT-4 FH/Suppressor Mount for sale guys. You've all seen it. Can be used as a stand alone Flash Hider, which looks completely bad ass, much better than a standard A2 FH, due to KAC's nice custom machining, or you can obviously use this as a KAC suppressor mount.
Anyhow, this one is brand new in the box, and comes complete with full instructions, shim kit, and small bottle of Rocksett for installation. Complete as you would receive it from KAC.
This is a very nice muzzle device. Adds a very nice touch to any carbine/rifle.
$75TYD.

No working camera, or pics at this time. I have an impeccable selling record on this forum, and many others, so you can buy with CONFIDENCE, and I can easily provide you with as many recent buyer references as you wish, some of which have recently purchased $2K-$3k items from me.

U.S. Postal MO preferred, or certified bank checks/concealed cash also accepted. Please contact me for additional payment option requests, if you have special needs. Please DO NOT just send me a personal check without FIRST having inquired with me, to come to an agreement. I WILL RETURN CONVENIENCE STORE MONEY ORDERS guys.
Also, VERY IMPORTANT: Prices are to CONUS ONLY. All others MUST INQUIRE about shipping cost, as there might be a slight increase in shipping cost.
All that I ask, is that buyer send prompt payment, unless otherwise agreed upon. Please understand that I always wish to provide a pleasant experience to all my buyers, and I will treat you fair, with respect always. I just ask that you do the same for me. It's that simple.
Thanks so much guys.