PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Beretta 92G/FS suppressor host

SHIVAN
10-26-09, 13:15
$695 Shipped to Lower 48 FFL.

This may seem high, but the shipping, parts replacement and custom work alone easily makes this a very good deal. See below for details.

This pistol was originally a complete 92G prepped by Ernie Langdon. Had the full trigger re-work, speed bump, as well as small parts replacement that Ernie was famous for while he shot Berettas in competition. His work is excellent, and this trigger is easily the best I've felt on a Beretta 92.

When I acquired the pistol for use with suppressors, instead of defiling the 92G slide and barrel, I acquired a 92FS upper and had Mark McWillis of TROS prep it for my specific use. Mark installed tall adjustable "Bomar-style" sights, precision threaded the barrel 1/2x28tpi, and included an adapter with thread protector to give the proper offset so the guide rod did not batter the suppressor during use. The original 92G slide and barrel are NOT included. The 92FS as pictured is the only one available.

The pistol comes with at least three 15rd magazines, and at least one 10rd magazine, though I may have more and they would be included. I will also include two Wolff recoil springs. One is reduced power for use with subsonic ammunition like Special-K and a non-boostered suppressor, the other is a full power spring for use with LCD-equipped cans. It also includes a metal guide rod.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/SHIVAN308/Stuff/beretta-gs9k3.jpg
Pistol as described above for sale, does not include suppressor.

I would consider a trade for:

Tikka T3 .338 Federal
Remington Model Seven 300WSM
Remington CDL 30-06 or 300WM
Used Glock 17 w/ night sights
Used Glock 26 w/ night sights
FDE LMT SOPMOD with QD cups
WOA or Noveske 16" or 18" 6.8SPCII Barrel & Bolt
Surefire X300