PDA

View Full Version : Who will become the real threat

Dirk Williams
10-27-09, 12:16
If SHTF long term who will the real enemy be. Who will try to dominate or control the area the food, water etc, etc. I know this is a touchy question but it needs to be asked.

Dirk

geminidglocker
10-27-09, 12:26
Gee, my long term SHTF plan includes ME being in control of my AO.:eek:

Outlander Systems
10-27-09, 12:46
"So, here is the rub... this is not a forum to discuss how political, social, economical or extra-terrestrial influences may lead to things going awry. Please feel free to discuss steps to take in preparation for Natural Disaster, Civil Unrest, Terrorist Attack or the Collapse of Key Infrastructure; but please, no speculation, prediction, news or warnings of how/why/when any of these may happen."

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=27213

Spiffums
10-27-09, 13:53
Got any local greedy councilmen? Sheriff who is on the take? Rogue Housing Inspector, Jack Boot Game Warden?

These people who grab the power will be the "enemy" if there is one. If not you will be shooting at poor hungry people who can't get the local farmer to take food stamps.

Dirk Williams
10-27-09, 13:59
So identifing who may be "the" enemy is not a part of preperation. Collapse are you suggesting my question is unworthy, or political in nature?.

Dirk

K.L. Davis
10-27-09, 14:28
...I know this is a touchy question...

Roger that.

ETA: No one here was out of bounds... it is just that I checked the official M4C Moderator's Crystal Ball, and this thread did not end well. Being able to see the future is a great thing ;)