PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Roads, VA trainees?!

C45P312
10-28-09, 22:33
Looking to link up with some members. I def have a place for us to practice pistol, but not so much carbine. If anyone wants to plan a get together, post up!

There really isn't a sub-forum for "Southern" VA so I posted this up here.

C45P312
02-20-10, 22:05
Bumping this thing up.

Anyone up for an informal training sessions? We could do it at my range Monday and Thursday nights. Up for pistol and carbine. 25yd indoor range.

Let me know
-Carlo

mpom
09-05-10, 09:50
Am interested in local training/practice. Located in Poquoson.
Local outdoor range does not allow shooting on the move...

Mark

VA_Dinger
10-09-10, 16:30
I'd be interesting in meeting up for a range trip as well.

M4arc and I hit Lafeyette's in door handgun range often enough.

C45P312
10-09-10, 22:50
I'd be interesting in meeting up for a range trip as well.

M4arc and I hit Lafeyette's in door handgun range often enough.

But at my place, you can shoot on the move :-)

chris914
10-10-10, 10:18
And it is closer to VB than LGC!

mpom
10-10-10, 10:51
VMI-MO posted a while back about getting together at a range in central Va, on Oct 16. That training day has been pushed back to Mid Nov. A Search-Fu should bring that thread up.
Don't see it as an either/or situation. Where is your range located?
BTW, the Lafayette pistol practical matches are fun, and priced right, as it seems half of them are free! Second sunday of each month, membership in LGC NOT required.

MP

C45P312
10-10-10, 13:01
VMI-MO posted a while back about getting together at a range in central Va, on Oct 16. That training day has been pushed back to Mid Nov. A Search-Fu should bring that thread up.
Don't see it as an either/or situation. Where is your range located?
BTW, the Lafayette pistol practical matches are fun, and priced right, as it seems half of them are free! Second sunday of each month, membership in LGC NOT required.

MPLocated in Norfolk off of terminal blvd.

LGC have we site for thief matches?

DrMark
10-10-10, 14:38
LGC have we site for thief matches?What?

mpom
10-10-10, 19:22
Is that range part of Norfolk Rifle & Pistol Club, or a private range.
Not sure what "site for thief matches" means.

Mark

C45P312
10-10-10, 20:05
What?

Does LGC have a website for their practical matches* lol

Went to the website and didn't see anything on the calendar. Maybe I missed something

C45P312
10-10-10, 20:08
Is that range part of Norfolk Rifle & Pistol Club, or a private range.
Not sure what "site for thief matches" means.

Mark
Never heard of Norfolk Rifle and Pistol Club.

There is a Norfolk Country Rifle Range however in Chesapeake.

DrMark
10-10-10, 21:55
Does LGC have a website for their practical matches* lol

Went to the website and didn't see anything on the calendar. Maybe I missed somethingWasn't busting on ya Bro... I actually wanted to answer whatever your question was! :)

I haven't heard about practical matches lately at LGC. A couple of friends are range officers. I have to ask them.

C45P312
10-10-10, 22:05
Wasn't busting on ya Bro... I actually wanted to answer whatever your question was! :)

I haven't heard about practical matches lately at LGC. A couple of friends are range officers. I have to ask them.
I know lol no worries.

I head down to TX Wednesday for some weekend happenings! Surprised only 1 other person wanted to tag along. I guess not everyone can take 4-6 days off of work.

DrMark
10-10-10, 23:03
I know lol no worries.

I head down to TX Wednesday for some weekend happenings! Surprised only 1 other person wanted to tag along. I guess not everyone can take 4-6 days off of work.
That's true in my case. Have fun... I'm jealous!

VA_Dinger
10-10-10, 23:11
And it is closer to VB than LGC!

I like this idea.

VA_Dinger
10-10-10, 23:14
How about we plan to attend the next Blackwater Practical Shooters match at U.S. Training Center? I think GotM4 has the schedule up in the Competition Shooting forum. I have not shot one this year and it's about time. We could all sign up in the same group and shoot the match together.

I hate the steel challenge matches but the regular matches are fun.

C45P312
10-11-10, 09:04
How about we plan to attend the next Blackwater Practical Shooters match at U.S. Training Center? I think GotM4 has the schedule up in the Competition Shooting forum. I have not shot one this year and it's about time. We could all sign up in the same group and shoot the match together.

I hate the steel challenge matches but the regular matches are fun.

http://www.blackwatershooters.com/

Don't know if I'll be here that weekend but here is the info:

USPSA MATCH IS OCTOBER 17TH THE THIRD SUNDAY THIS MONTH

SHOTGUN SIDE MATCH

MATCH SIGN UP CUTOFF IS 13 OCTOBER

Email to get on access list: BZ2011@verizon.net

mpom
10-11-10, 09:21
Sounds like a great idea, but am tied up next Sunday with prior commitments.
WRT LGC, indoor practical pistol matches are held every second Sunday, from 9-12AM. Scores are posted a few days later on the LCG Blog site. Nothing too fancy...

Mark

chris914
10-12-10, 15:13
I can't make it this weekend. Going to see Alice Cooper in Maryland.

nikuraba29
03-16-11, 10:32
Word from the monitor is that the Missus is PCS'ing to Portsmouth this summer (she's a squid). I should be following shortly thereafter. Looking for any M4C or LF'ers in the area. trying to get the skinny on reptuable Class 3 and FFL's. As well as good ranges and beer buddies.

S/F

krm375
06-29-11, 13:14
up for shooting anytime. I need to get down and shoot some idpa or find a three gun to shoot near va bch

Uglyguns
06-29-11, 19:03
Also in for a shoot, anytime on the weekend. It's going to be hard for me though the week job,school,gym= very little free time:shout: I was getting in about 150+- a week now it's like 200 a month:suicide2: I would also like to do IDPA or something so if any one does that wants to link up i'm game.

V/r
Uglyguns

mattexass
06-29-11, 19:22
Crystal City area if anybody is close. Ehhh nevermind this is the Hampton Roads thread....still getting used to VA.

bmyk
11-13-11, 14:19
Carlo,
Any movement on this?
R/
Mike

Uglyguns
11-13-11, 15:46
Not that I know of.

V/r
Uglyguns

C45P312
11-13-11, 16:02
We can have the whole bay to ourselves almost any Monday or Thursday night. But this won't really start till after the grand reopening the 18th

Just wanted to pass the word that my range will have it's grand re-opening celebration weekend starting Friday, Nov 18th at 0900.

Everything is subject to change lol

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386220_10150281729838078_548018077_6857779_131491717_n.jpg

Wake27
12-23-11, 22:40
I'd be very interested in this, but unfortunately wouldn't be able to do anything until fall. Current housing situation (school related) won't allow firearms...

Also, Carlo, this is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I see you guys have lockers available. Are those for storing weapons?

C45P312
12-24-11, 07:15
I'd be very interested in this, but unfortunately wouldn't be able to do anything until fall. Current housing situation (school related) won't allow firearms...

Also, Carlo, this is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I see you guys have lockers available. Are those for storing weapons?

yes for storing weapons, ammo, cleaning kit, jewelry etc etc. anything you want to legally store. you'll have access to it anytime we're open. and we're only closed 2 days out of the year ... xmas and thanksgiving

Wake27
12-24-11, 08:07
Good to know, maybe I'll bring mine down there now that I can store them... Thanks!

M4arc
02-06-12, 20:03
Carlo I'm all for meeting up and doing some shooting. Just have to find a time that works.

coble0369
02-06-12, 20:25
http://aggdefsol.com/shooting-matches/

Wake27
02-06-12, 21:55
http://aggdefsol.com/shooting-matches/

That looks interesting. I'm good to go now if we get a group to shoot or something.

coble0369
02-06-12, 22:11
Me and some guys from work went out last year (Nov), we are gonna be there this Saturday. These guys run a great range and keep things moving, four stages all running at once, there was very little time spent standing around and waiting. I recommend it to anyone in the area.

C45P312
02-06-12, 22:22
Dang, I'll be in DC this weekend.

Wake27
02-07-12, 15:18
Me and some guys from work went out last year (Nov), we are gonna be there this Saturday. These guys run a great range and keep things moving, four stages all running at once, there was very little time spent standing around and waiting. I recommend it to anyone in the area.

I was just talking about going this weekend with a few Army buddies...

mpom
02-07-12, 16:59
How much do they charge and what is max distance to targets? Also, is this outdoors or indoors?
Thanks for the info as i live within an hour of va beach.
Mark

C45P312
02-07-12, 17:22
How much do they charge and what is max distance to targets? Also, is this outdoors or indoors?
Thanks for the info as i live within an hour of va beach.
Mark

It's outdoors and targets shouldn't be more than 100yds lol rest I don't know.

mpom
02-07-12, 19:08
Cost appears to be $35 per match; meh...
Think will pass.

Mark

krm375
02-07-12, 19:30
http://aggdefsol.com/filedownload/C2Matches2012.pdf

Here is a PDF flyer of the match, I think I may try to make it down there this Sat.

mlongoria84
03-29-12, 23:03
Definitely glad the Camp Allen range is back up. Used to shoot there quite a bit and the old setup was pretty nice and I’m really looking forward to getting back home next month to stop by again to see the what all has changed.

Also, would really like to link up with a few guys to do some shooting that isn’t static. Have only shot once in the past 6 months and I’m rusty as hell.

Live up in Newport News btw.

Wake27
04-01-12, 21:01
Definitely glad the Camp Allen range is back up. Used to shoot there quite a bit and the old setup was pretty nice and I’m really looking forward to getting back home next month to stop by again to see the what all has changed.

Also, would really like to link up with a few guys to do some shooting that isn’t static. Have only shot once in the past 6 months and I’m rusty as hell.

Live up in Newport News btw.

Same man...

C45P312
04-01-12, 22:03
Lets get a date going then on a meet up. Interested parties are below:

C45P312
mlongoria84
Wake27

I'd like to practice shooting on move and low light

Wake27
04-01-12, 22:51
Where can we shoot on the move around here?

C45P312
04-02-12, 05:09
Where can we shoot on the move around here?

At camp allen ... here's a vid from a match we did Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RzVOwbkjPLY

Wake27
04-02-12, 10:11
At camp allen ... here's a vid from a match we did Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RzVOwbkjPLY

Oh gotcha. I never picture indoor ranges as being anything but static so I didn't even think of it.

C45P312
04-02-12, 12:37
Oh gotcha. I never picture indoor ranges as being anything but static so I didn't even think of it.

No worries, I'll have a timer with me so we'll be able to get some numbers down.

mlongoria84
04-02-12, 17:21
Lets get a date going then on a meet up. Interested parties are below:

C45P312
mlongoria84
Wake27

I'd like to practice shooting on move and low light

Won't be back in the area 'till mid may. Schedule should be relatively clear afterwords.

Under the Radar
04-02-12, 20:15
I'd be interested, although it would almost have to be on a weekend for me. Preferably in May or beyond, although I'm thinking about heading to Camp Allen this weekend and trying out some of their rental guns.

Carlo, do you happen to have a list of all the rentals available? I'm really itching to try out some new pistols! :dance3:

Wake27
04-02-12, 21:21
I'd be interested, although it would almost have to be on a weekend for me. Preferably in May or beyond, although I'm thinking about heading to Camp Allen this weekend and trying out some of their rental guns.

Carlo, do you happen to have a list of all the rentals available? I'm really itching to try out some new pistols! :dance3:

Its a pretty impressive list. I want to go one day and just spend the hour trying different rentals. I know they have a selection of Sigs, H&Ks, Glocks, and a 1911 (RRA or RIA I think). Plus an AK, Bushy AR, G3 (I think), and a Mac 10/11 I wanna say?

Wake27
05-18-12, 15:30
Bump?

mlongoria84
05-20-12, 04:06
Gonna get down there tomorrow... er today... rather

C45P312
05-20-12, 05:15
I usually run some drills myself Thursday nights between 17-2000. you guys are more than welcome to swing on by. Last thursday me and a couple of regulars did some pistol work with Hackathorn, 10-8, and RB1 standards.

krm375
05-24-12, 08:57
When is Grey group, Kyle Defoor, Jason Falla, Larry Vickers coming back to VA bch? We have C2, Academi, locally why not have guest shooters/trainers come in?

Wake27
05-24-12, 09:17
When is Grey group, Kyle Defoor, Jason Falla, Larry Vickers coming back to VA bch? We have C2, Academi, locally why not have guest shooters/trainers come in?

Jason and RB1 have a course in October at the ITI center in West Point, VA. Kyle Defoor and JD Potynsky (Northern Red) have a class in November in South Hill, VA. Neither are VA Beach, but still more or less in the area.

krm375
05-24-12, 09:34
22.5 miles to C2 in Va Bch, Va.
39. miles to Moyock, NC.
80 miles to West Point, Va. ITI. (ahhhhh tunnel traffic)
133 miles to South Hill, Va

In the Grand scheme of things the distances are not that far, but with a new baby in the house and my work schedule, closer is better for the pocket book and the family life.

Wake27
05-24-12, 10:31
39. miles to Moyock, NC.

In the Grand scheme of things the distances are not that far, but with a new baby in the house and my work schedule, closer is better for the pocket book and the family life.

Understandable. I'm on the other side so ITI isn't bad for me, South Hill is a drive and would definitely need a hotel. I'd love to see something in C2 as well.

C45P312
05-24-12, 12:35
39. miles to Moyock, NC.

I know how that is brother. My daughter is 7 months now. From birth till now, I haven't been able to attend one course outside of VA.

not all facilities are accomdating to 3rd part instructors or they're really expensive to rent out.

krm375
05-24-12, 12:47
I know how that is brother. My daughter is 7 months now. From birth till now, I haven't been able to attend one course outside of VA.

not all facilities are accomdating to 3rd part instructors or they're really expensive to rent out.

My boy was born in Feb, and same thing, busy busy. How are those Troy Noveske Sights working out for ya?
I am probably going to snag a pair of the RB1 sights for a G17 when I get home.

Wake27
05-24-12, 13:35
My boy was born in Feb, and same thing, busy busy. How are those Troy Noveske Sights working out for ya?

Do it, I've had mine for a week or so and really like them.

C45P312
05-25-12, 14:03

Perfect actually. finally got my Noveske SBR approved. Shot it for the first time yesterday for functionality suppressed and unsuppressed. 100% as it should. Gonna sight her in today and co-whitness the T-1, get a sling then call it a day.

give me a heads up when you do get the sights, i can put them on for ya at no charge.

Wake27
07-15-12, 12:51
So are there any good shops down here? I know VA Beach area has a bunch of gear stores, but I have yet to find any FFL or shooting oriented stores that are at all decent.

krm375
07-15-12, 20:07
Seems that A and P arms did not renew their FFL so their shop was bought out by Superior Pawn and Gun, so if you have a membership to one Superior store you can shoot at any of their locations. And I got a decent price on a used Gen 3 Glock in the KXX-XXX range the other day.

VA_Dinger
07-16-12, 07:42
So are there any good shops down here? I know VA Beach area has a bunch of gear stores, but I have yet to find any FFL or shooting oriented stores that are at all decent.

I do all of my FFL business with Classic Firearms on Harpers Road out by Oceana. They are light years easier to deal with than anybody else I’ve used in Va. Beach. $25 no hassle transfers, no salesman who thinks black helicopters constantly circle the shop, zero $65 P-Mags because “The Assault Weapons Ban Is Coming”, etc. Nice people and zero BS or hassles. They don't stock much in modern firearms, but for FFL transfers they cannot be beat in Va. Beach.

Classic Firearms / Echoes Of Glory Auctions
1329 Harpers Rd Ste 102
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
757-425-2827
fax: 757-425-1818
info@classicfirearmsandechoesofglory.com

Business Hours:
Monday – Saturday 12:00 am – 7:00 pm

jondoe297
06-19-13, 12:52
I figured I'd reply to this old thread rather than start a new one...
It would be nice to meet up with some people who are into training on at least a semi-regular basis. Most of my "gun people" friends are "meh" about doing anything other than standing there punching holes in paper at the local range. Work only puts us on the range the absolute minimum required to be legal. Is there anyone else in the area interesting in meeting up somewhere to do some training? I've seen Camp Allen mentioned in this thread. Is anyone going there still?

Uglyguns
06-19-13, 13:06
Last I checked C45P312 run's camp Allen. He's a good dude been to a few classes with him. Although, I have never shot there. I shot at C2 FWIW

Uglyguns

mpom
06-19-13, 16:15
Would like to do some training but have no access to land/range where shooting on the move or having multiple targets up is allowed.
Checked with Camp Allen range and they do not allow shooting across lanes, so even if a few guys rented a few lanes, can only shoot down one lane, at one target. Was hoping we could rent 3 lanes and set up 3 targets to be shot by each shooter. Main advantage over my local indoor range is center fire rifles and shotguns are allowed.

Mark

Uglyguns
06-19-13, 16:20
You can rent steel space at c2, they also have a area next to the lanes to shoot steal. The targets can be arranged ( or at least I move them from time to time), it's a lot better then static shooting. You have a small area to SOM and draw and fire.

Uglyguns

mpom
06-19-13, 16:30
Was out there for 2 days a couple of years ago for a RedBack 1 course.
Definitely nice, though a bit of a drive. Willing to give it a go if a day is set up for training and I am off from work.

Mark

Wake27
06-19-13, 16:56
I don't think he works at Camp Allen anymore. I shoot at Lafayette Gun Club now but would be down for a meet at C2.

C45P312
06-19-13, 20:49
Yeah, I'm not at Camp Allen anymore unfortunately. They've gotten a little more stringent on what you can and cannot do. I use run some tactical matches there for free meaning I didn't get paid. But since I've left, they keep asking about the matches but the new manager isn't doing it for free like i was willing to.

Nontheless, I mostly shoot at C2 now because of the access to steel. I'm also fortunate enough to shoot down the road from me where the berm can handle 3 target stands so I can do some pretty legit drills.

Was thinking about getting a bay at C2 and doing a training session but it would take an good amount of commitment and money up front just for a single day. Either way, if I'm available, I'm also down to meet up at C2. I go to to C2 at least once every month to re-confirm zero on all my carbines on the 100 yarder.

jondoe297
06-20-13, 07:45
I would definitely be down with meeting up one weekend soon and doing some shooting at C2. I imagine that I'd have at least one extra person who'd want to come along as well. I'll need to zero the new carbine anyway.

Wake27
06-20-13, 09:47
Yeah I've got a buddy who'd probably be down, girlfriend too maybe depending on what it's looking like.

Caduceus
06-20-13, 11:17
Great, NOW you guys go doing this. (sarcasm intended)

Somehow I've missed this thread for 2 years, and I go to Camp Allen frequently. Figures I see it a week before I move.

C45P312
06-20-13, 12:43
Yeah I've got a buddy who'd probably be down, girlfriend too maybe depending on what she looks like.
Whaaaa!?

Maybe June 29th or 30th at C2? Give people a little over a week to get what they needed setup?

Wake27
06-20-13, 16:12
Nevermind, I didn't read.

mpom
06-21-13, 14:08
Keep us posted on dates, am down for C2 if not working that weekend.

Mark

incognito
06-22-13, 19:00
I'm in Hampton. I would be in for a meet up at C2, or anywhere else inside a 2 hour drive.

C45P312
06-22-13, 19:58
Keep us posted on dates, am down for C2 if not working that weekend.

Mark

29 or 30 work for folks?!

incognito
06-22-13, 20:34
29 or 30 work for folks?!

Works for me, either day.

jondoe297
06-24-13, 15:37
If I am in town this weekend then I'm down. I don't know if my new carbine will be here by then, but if not I can pop off some pistol rounds.

C45P312
06-24-13, 16:10
Cool looks like I work 11-1700 on Sunday the 30th. So maybe lock in Saturday the 29th. Got my CMR installed so i'd like to zero her at 100 and run some pistol drills at the steel.

mpom
06-25-13, 08:44
What time were you thinking of getting to range? Not having been there outside of a scheduled class, any idea if the plan is to shoot paper or steel?

Thanks,
Mark

Wake27
06-25-13, 08:48
I won't be able to make this weekend :rolleyes:

C45P312
06-25-13, 09:02
What time were you thinking of getting to range? Not having been there outside of a scheduled class, any idea if the plan is to shoot paper or steel?

Thanks,
Mark

They open up at 1000, so i plan on being there as soon as they open up so it doesn't get as hot. Plan to shoot both paper and steel. Need to zero a newly built carbine and run some drills on the steel with a pistol.

C45P312
06-25-13, 09:05
They open up at 1000, so i plan on being there as soon as they open up so it doesn't get as hot. Plan to shoot both paper and steel. Need to zero a newly built carbine and run some drills on the steel with a pistol.

I won't be able to make this weekend :rolleyes:
This doesn't have to be a get together per se. I just need to head to C2 this Saturday to zero this carbine and confirm zero on another carbine. I just hate not having non-zeroed guns lol

mpom
06-25-13, 09:09
So are other people invited to shoot and learn from each other, or would you rather be left alone to do your own thing? Just asking.

C45P312
06-25-13, 09:54
So are other people invited to shoot and learn from each other, or would you rather be left alone to do your own thing? Just asking.
Always welcome to come out and learn from each other. I also have a timer we can use.

mpom
06-25-13, 15:56
Thanks, bro.
Will have to take a rain check as I am signed up to RO at my local gun club range Sat morning.

Mark

C45P312
06-25-13, 21:48
Thanks, bro.
Will have to take a rain check as I am signed up to RO at my local gun club range Sat morning.

Mark

No worries brother, someone on FB just reminded me of this:

http://aggdefsol.com/events/1-5-day-pistol-tune-up/

I might jump in on it.

mpom
06-26-13, 07:47
Nice!
But who has 450 rounds of pistol ammo to burn these days.:shout:

jondoe297
06-26-13, 10:02
No worries brother, someone on FB just reminded me of this:

I might jump in on it.

I might have to as well.

C45P312
06-26-13, 10:17
I might have to as well.

I'll know tomorrow if I'm a go for this course

C45P312
06-26-13, 20:42
Alright, I'm confirmed for this event. I guess ill have to zero my carbine in another day lol. If anyone plans to go, PM me. If you guys need ammo for the course I've got some. 9mm only at this time, just PM me.

jondoe297
06-28-13, 08:04
I'm hoping to be there. As bad as it sounds to say, it really depends on my ability to motivate myself out of bed at 0700 on a Saturday morning :eek:

mikejg
06-30-13, 10:34
I'm also down for any meet-ups/training sessions in the area. If I don't have watch, I should be available anytime.

jondoe297
07-01-13, 09:39
I'm hoping to be there. As bad as it sounds to say, it really depends on my ability to motivate myself out of bed at 0700 on a Saturday morning :eek:

Needless to say, my lazy ass didn't roll out of bed until around 1030. I may try to make it for the second Saturday thing.

para13cord
08-10-13, 17:26
Anyone know any good outdoor ranges in the area for rifle and handgun?

Wake27
08-10-13, 18:20

Hampton roads is pretty big dude. Which area?

C45P312
08-10-13, 21:31

Public: http://www.thec2center.com/
- Close twice a year (Xmas and Thanksgiving)
- Open everyday for the most part till 5pm
- 25-300yards
- Steel targets

Private: http://www.lafayettegunclub.org/ (Membership Required or be a guest of one)
- 50 and 100 yard rifle ranges
- Skeet Range
- Indoor pistol range (24hrs a day)

^ As far as I know, these are only two out door ranges in the area

I was just at C2 Center this morning shooting a match sponsored by Aggressive Defensive Solutions:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1149624_10151334642278078_622591974_o.jpg

smurfyc84
04-21-14, 07:54
Resurecting this since I just PCS'd here. Living in Newport News near CNU. I'm hearing that LGC is closed to new members for the time being, and C2C is pretty far away for regular training. I did get on the list for a membership to the Ft. Eustis range in July, but I'm still looking for any other places to shoot (especially on the peninsula), any suggestions? Also still looking for decent ammo sources or dealers on the peninsula. Looking forward to getting to meet some M4C members out here and go shooting, PM me if you're interested.

mpom
04-21-14, 09:50
While LGC is not accepting new members, you can shoot their practical indoor match, held monthly, 1st sunday of every month. New leadership so be prepared to spend some time between signing in and shooting.
Monthly 3gun match up near Mechanicsville, about an hour north, every 4th sat, so this weekend. Run via Richmond3gun.com
Believe there is a Norfolk rifle and pistol club, have not checked it out.
Ammo? Have seen some at the local Walmart when they stock the shelves around 0700...
Welcome to the area!

Caduceus
04-27-14, 20:00
Ammo ... try down in Va Beach, try The-Armory.

Have a website that's pretty up to date on ammo. Prices are pretty good for a B&M on ammo, have silencers and trusts, and prices are decent. Cheaper than bob's, pricier than online. Can be busy, partly b/c it's a small store.

Also, the ammo sold at the range on Camp Allen can be priced real well too.

jondoe297
04-29-14, 09:41
I've had pretty decent luck with ammo at Walmart lately. The southside locations seem to be pretty well stocked. 9mm is still a little spotty though. GSS Gear in VA Beach is starting to carry ammo as well.