PDA

View Full Version : Kel Tec P9 Pistol

Kravin Moorehead
03-01-07, 01:55
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/starlidr/Kel-TecPF-9.jpg

Has anyone used this pistol, what is the word on this little weapon? I am thinking about getting one for summer carry, just trying to get some info from a reliable source.

Buckaroo
03-01-07, 07:20
Has anyone used this pistol, what is the word on this little weapon? I am thinking about getting one for summer carry, just trying to get some info from a reliable source.

Lots of info over at www.KTOG.org they even have a Kel Tec employee that posts regularly.

55Kingpin
03-01-07, 09:05

I have a couple of the P3at models and I've shot a few P32s as well. It seems like the general consensus is the new models hit the market with a few hiccups, but it's nothing that Kel-tec won't take care of.

I picked up one of the first P3ats to hit the market. It ran flawlessly for me from the get go. I didn't have to do the "fluff and buff" they talk about over at ktog. I did however experience some FTFs and FTEs last month. Well, I wrote Kel-tec a letter describing my experience with the pistol, the round count, and the recent problems. I shipped them my pistol with the letter. Last week, I got my pistol back, and they replaced ALL of the internal parts. It runs like a champ again. The only thing I paid for was the shipping to Kel-tec.

I'll eventually get a PF-9, but I'm gonna wait at least a year so they can work the kinks out.

If you really want one, then I say go for it. Kel-tec WILL take care of you if you need it. Who knows, you may not need the warranty.