PDA

View Full Version : Colt BCG question

Gunzilla
10-30-09, 15:50
Sorry for sounding like a newB but I've tried searching the site and all I ever get is a blank page.

Is the Colt F/A BCG as well made as the higher end BCGs like LMT and BCM? Are there any weak links in the colt BCG that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance for the help.

10-30-09, 16:49
No weak links to speak of. As good or better than the other top manufactures. GTG

Eric
10-30-09, 17:10
Only negative is price and availability.

Blob
10-30-09, 18:00
Colt sets the standard by which all others are judged.

Captains1911
10-30-09, 18:23
The question should be, "are BCM and LMT BCGs as well made as Colt?" The answer would still be "yes", but as already stated Colt sets the benchmark. After all, these are the same exact BCGs used in the military issued M4/M16s.

jeffatus
10-30-09, 18:50
The question should be, "are BCM and LMT BCGs as well made as Colt?" The answer would still be "yes", but as already stated Colt sets the benchmark. After all, these are the same exact BCGs used in the military issued M4/M16s.

This.

I have all three, the Colt, BCM and LMT. The BCM looks the prettiest (fit and finish), but the Colt had a far better staking on the carrier key than the BCM. They are all good in my book, it's just splitting hairs comparing the three.