PDA

View Full Version : BCM Dropping Prices!

C-Fish
10-31-09, 17:05
BCM just lowered the price of their standard mid-length from $475 to $425!!

I also see that they lowered the price of their BCG from $149 to $139.

Too bad I bought my upper last week...:(

Good for them to drop pricing though.

d30gaijin
10-31-09, 17:10
BCM just lowered the price of their standard mid-length from $475 to $425!!

I also see that they lowered the price of their BCG from $149 to $139.

Too bad I bought my upper last week...:(

Good for them to drop pricing though.

Same here for the BCM BCG. I ordered mine this past Tuesday and received it yesterday (for $149) but I am not complaining. :( It's a first class piece of kit.

Don

Reddevil
10-31-09, 17:14
Good deal!

M4Fundi
10-31-09, 17:30
C-Fish is that a Boddington? I need one right now bad:p

7.62NATO
10-31-09, 17:30

C-Fish
10-31-09, 17:32
C-Fish is that a Boddington? I need one right now bad:p

That would be a Hefeweizen.

I'm enjoying one as I type this...;)

Roklok
10-31-09, 17:58
Same here for the BCM BCG. I ordered mine this past Tuesday and received it yesterday (for $149) but I am not complaining. :( It's a first class piece of kit.

Don

Received my BCG last thursday.

CharlieMike
10-31-09, 18:02
Ya -- I noticed they dropped the price on their 410SS barrels. I could have saved a bundle if I hadn't ordered it a few months ago!

Jay Cunningham
10-31-09, 18:10
BCM is good food.

marh415
10-31-09, 21:20
Just my luck, I ordered mine two weeks ago. Oh well... I would have paid more for it. :rolleyes:

Tangotag
10-31-09, 21:24
I paid $159 for the BCM BCG in the end of August, too bad I opened this thread.
I am glad to see the price drop but that dosen't make me feel better.:(

AMMOTECH
10-31-09, 21:29
That would be a Hefeweizen.

I'm enjoying one as I type this...;)

My head still hurts from the time I spent in Germany....:)

Not to hi-jack this; guess I surf over to BCM and see what deals I can find.

JWNathan
10-31-09, 21:36
Hell I just want the 20" to be back in stock! I finally get my insurance check I've been waiting on and of course they aren't in stock, oh well, hopefully it wont be long.
-Jesse

ST911
10-31-09, 21:41
I paid $159 for the BCM BCG in the end of August, too bad I opened this thread.
I am glad to see the price drop but that dosen't make me feel better.:(

If you look at it in terms of differences over the lifecycle of the BCG, it's only a dollar or two a year. :D

d30gaijin
10-31-09, 22:05
If you look at it in terms of differences over the lifecycle of the BCG, it's only a dollar or two a year. :D

Good and true point for consideration... not that there is any really consideration when buying BCM. Good stuff!:p

Tangotag
10-31-09, 22:23
I drink the BCM Kool aid. Thursday I picked up a BCM assembled lower and it's very nice quality. BCM is and always will be my top choice if my "needs" are in stock.
But being here in WI I get nailed for the Governor's share on top of the shipping so I tend to notice the extra cost.
Besides all their mag/rag ads and catalog that comes with your order have the BCG listed for $139. Standard disclosure, subject to change.:rolleyes:
Of course at the time I justified it as the new price.
Unfortunately I am already planning my next order maybe I can make up the $20. BCM is my addictive Crack.

Mark71
10-31-09, 22:47
Great news! Just another reason why BCM is one of the best in the buisness. I wonder if the hammer forged uppers will be lowered in price as well. I am planning on picking one up very soon.

Blob
10-31-09, 23:37
Blob likes this.

Al SwearengenŽ
11-01-09, 09:57
Out of stock.:mad:

htxred
11-01-09, 10:38
they can do whatever with the prices so long as i keep gettin swag with my order.

JimmyB62
11-01-09, 10:38
BCM/Bravo was one of the few dealers/manufacturers that didn't raise prices during all the panic buying. The only price I'm aware of that was raised was their BCG and that was because their cost went up. Even then it it only went up a little. Opportunist were buying BCM stuff and selling it for double the retail.

I appreciate a dealer who supports the shooting industry. I buy my stuff from Bravo and G&R whenever I can.

Belmont31R
11-01-09, 11:17
BCM/Bravo was one of the few dealers/manufacturers that didn't raise prices during all the panic buying. The only price I'm aware of that was raised was their BCG and that was because their cost went up. Even then it it only went up a little. Opportunist were buying BCM stuff and selling it for double the retail.

I appreciate a dealer who supports the shooting industry. I buy my stuff from Bravo and G&R whenever I can.

Yep, and I have a memory when it comes to the places who tried to f with people over the election too.

I walked into an "ammo store" the day after the election to find some of their prices up 50% from the day before. XM193 from 199/500 to 299/500 and PMAGs from 15EA to 20EA. They tried to say their distributor raised prices. Funny the majority of good people didn't raise their prices on those items. You just had to find a place not trying to make an extra buck based off the Obama fear factor.

I believe BCM had to go to another place to do the testing on the BCG's, and that raised the prices. Glad to see they are coming back down but $160 was still a good price for a top notch setup. Especially when people routinely want $250 for a Colt BCG.

I still would REALLY like ammo to come down to about 300 shipped or less for brass cased 5.56. Id love to buy a few K or so at that price. Ive had a hard time stomaching the almost $400 shipped + its been going for. My reserves are way down this year....:(

C-Fish
11-01-09, 11:45
Out of stock.:mad:

It shows in stock here. Click Here (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BCM-URG-MID-16)

blackops_1
11-01-09, 15:05
Yep, and I have a memory when it comes to the places who tried to f with people over the election too.

I walked into an "ammo store" the day after the election to find some of their prices up 50% from the day before. XM193 from 199/500 to 299/500 and PMAGs from 15EA to 20EA. They tried to say their distributor raised prices. Funny the majority of good people didn't raise their prices on those items. You just had to find a place not trying to make an extra buck based off the Obama fear factor.

I believe BCM had to go to another place to do the testing on the BCG's, and that raised the prices. Glad to see they are coming back down but $160 was still a good price for a top notch setup. Especially when people routinely want $250 for a Colt BCG.

I still would REALLY like ammo to come down to about 300 shipped or less for brass cased 5.56. Id love to buy a few K or so at that price. Ive had a hard time stomaching the almost $400 shipped + its been going for. My reserves are way down this year....:(

Yup, thats what I read on their industry forum on ar15.com I believe it was. Gotta pass those increases on and still even at 160 it was a good deal for a quality product. I'd much rather buy once and cry once.

Blackops_1.

aflin
11-01-09, 16:58
Damn, Just got my upper and BCG last week. I knew I should have waited. Oh well, BCM is a great company nonetheless

tonnete_r
11-01-09, 17:12
How long does it takes for BCM to ship their BCG?

My location is in CA, they told me that their BCG was shipped last Oct. 23, until now BCG has not yet arrived.

Shark
11-01-09, 18:17

My location is in CA, they told me that their BCG was shipped last Oct. 23, until now BCG has not yet arrived.

I bet any day now. I allow a week or so.

Reddevil
11-01-09, 18:47

They shipped mine USPS Priority w/signature confirmation. Took 4 days to AZ.

Roklok
11-01-09, 19:12

Mine came USPS Priority mail. Took 3 days to Pa.

d30gaijin
11-01-09, 19:17

That sounds like a shipper problem, not a shipee problem. No doubt BCM shipped it when they said they did but the shipper (typically USPS for BCG's) are known to have problems from time to time. You should have received a USPS tracking number from BCM, or at least it is typically available on their web site if you check "My Account" and your order status.

Don

d30gaijin
11-01-09, 19:18
Mine came USPS Priority mail. Took 3 days to Pa.

Same here. 3 days to Boise, Idaho.

Don

Fireglock
11-01-09, 19:44
That's interesting, I'm in Florida and it has always taken 2 days to me with USPS.

Belmont31R
11-01-09, 19:47
My orders from BCM usually ship in 1-3 days (most often 1-2), and take 2-3 days to reach me.

Small orders tend to be USPS Priority, and larger items like uppers come UPS.

If you ordered on the 23rd that was a Friday, and nothing would have gone out that day or the weekend. If it took them a 2-3 days to send it out, and it has to go from one side of the country to the other....you'll probably get it Monday or Tuesday this week.

And yes you should have gotten tracking info from Bravo Co in your shipping confirmation email.

Dunderway
11-01-09, 20:14
I just hope that these price drops aren't due to them phasing out their "standard" line in favor of the BHF line, which is not worth the extra $$$ to me.

Dunderway
11-01-09, 20:16

I'm also in CA and always receive everything within 5 working days, whether it's an upper or BCG or misc. parts. Start tracking your shipment now.

shittercrewchief
11-01-09, 20:21
I just hope that these price drops aren't due to them phasing out their "standard" line in favor of the BHF line, which is not worth the extra $$$ to me.

They dropped the prices of all middies standard, BHF and SS. i dont know about the other lengths as i am not in the market for them.

tonnete_r
11-01-09, 20:27
I'm also in CA and always receive everything within 5 working days, whether it's an upper or BCG or misc. parts. Start tracking your shipment now.

Is there a tracking when shipped in USPS?

spamsammich
11-01-09, 20:44
Depends on if they ship with delivery confirmation or not. I've always gotten my stuff within 4 business days so I haven't bothered tracking.

Dunderway
11-01-09, 20:48
Is there a tracking when shipped in USPS?

You should get a delivery confirmation. I have the ship notices and delivery confirmations from my last two BCGs on my PC at work, so I can double check them and let you know exactly how long they took tomorrow.

Dunderway
11-01-09, 20:49
They dropped the prices of all middies standard, BHF and SS. i dont know about the other lengths as i am not in the market for them.

Awesome. I hadn't looked at the site yet.:)

Alaskapopo
11-01-09, 22:58
The market is soft right now. A BCM BCG was 129-139 before the panic-buying set in. What you are seeing is a demand curve shift. Grab what you can right now. Mark my words, Osama and Co. will get their ban passed early next term.

I doubt we will see any gun bans in the next 12 years. Those in congress remember what happened in the mid term elections right after the 1994 AWB passed. There simple is not enough political muscle to ram a gun ban through.
Pat

Shamdawg
11-02-09, 00:05
I am happy for everyone buying product from BCM, just a little annoyed that I bought mine a few months too early! Same thing happened when I bought my last new car too. Rough luck.

MichaelD
11-02-09, 00:19
I wonder if this means Grant will be dropping his prices on BCM kit as well...

zeke18
11-02-09, 10:49

Yes http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=UPR-BCM&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html%26category%3DBCOM

C4IGrant
11-02-09, 10:55

We have updated our website AND offer free shipping on orders over $100. ;)

C4

d90king
11-02-09, 11:20

C4

And it works! I only wanted a couple odds and ends but saw that and made sure I met the minimum.:p

kwrangln
11-02-09, 11:35
As others have said, it's good to see prices coming down on quality gear, but the timing sucks. Could have saved me a bit since I just got my BCM upper and BCG from Grant a couple weeks ago. Oh well, it'll still be worth every penny when I finnish my new build.

M4arc
11-05-09, 06:15

C4

SWEET! :D

I took advantage of that and ordered a BHF middy upper this morning!