PDA

View Full Version : Magpul MS2 Sling..who has them for sale?

dtibbals
11-07-09, 01:07
I am looking for a couple of these slings. Anyone know who has them? Looking for a good and reliable dealer to purchase them from.

Thanks,

David

kmrtnsn
11-07-09, 01:20
I got two a few months ago and have been running then on two different carbines, one 16", and the other 14.5. They are good slings, however, they are optimized for use on SBR length rifles and SMG's, much shorter than my issue 14.5. I just spent three days running a V-TAC two-point sling at a carbine course and have come to the conclusion that it is a much better sling for a wider variety of uses. I find that with one hand I can cinch it up enough to have it slung to the front and still be able to perform hand cuffing techniques. The MS-2 requires the use of a Velcro weapons catch; I've tried using one, not very practical. Although I love every piece of Magpul gear that I own I would have to recommend the V-Tac for 99% of all uses encountered out there.

oef24
11-07-09, 02:12
They just did an email campaign this week because they just received them. At $47.45 minus 15% using the coupon code "stimulus" makes it the best deal in town. They might not have the best reputation but they have never failed me personally. Good luck!

http://www.botachtactical.com/mams2musl.html

Lawdog537
11-07-09, 21:23
I noticed a place here in town got about 10 of them in last week. I know they will mail order if you call them. The place is called Cool Guy Gear. They have a web site and can also be reached at (406) 422-1044. I have noticed they seem to get some of the new stuff fairly fast, including the FDE colors and ACS/UBR stocks.

Hope this helps..........................

SeriousStudent
11-08-09, 01:25
How about purchasing one from a site sponsor?

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=MS2&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html

Grant has some of the much-coveted FDE ones in stock. And free shipping on orders over $100 right now. :D

dtibbals
11-08-09, 11:11

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=MS2&reference=/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DPDGCommTemplates/FullNav/SearchResult.html

Grant has some of the much-coveted FDE ones in stock. And free shipping on orders over $100 right now. :D

They don't have any! I checked all of the dealers I now of and they are out of stock, hence my question.

SeriousStudent
11-08-09, 12:24
Ah, are you looking for a black sling, then?

I was able to add a FDE one to my cart on Grant's site.

I'll keep using my search fu, and try to find a black one if that is what you are after.

If you get a chance to call Justin (the CS rep at Magpul) directly, he might be able to steer you to someone with some stock as well. He's a great guy, and has been very helpful to me in the past.

dtibbals
11-08-09, 12:37
Ah, are you looking for a black sling, then?

I was able to add a FDE one to my cart on Grant's site.

I'll keep using my search fu, and try to find a black one if that is what you are after.

If you get a chance to call Justin (the CS rep at Magpul) directly, he might be able to steer you to someone with some stock as well. He's a great guy, and has been very helpful to me in the past.

That is a good idea...yea keep looking I really don't care about color. I wanted to try one out and see what I thought. If I like it I would probably buy 1 or 2 more.

I did a google search before posting here and I struck out finding anyone who has them in stock.

SpyderMan2k4
11-08-09, 15:51

Though this was for someone else-- Thanks! There's a couple things I've been looking for that they seem to have in stock that I couldn't really find anywhere else (The MS2 at a decent price being one of them!)

s85sss
11-09-09, 07:39
are these exportable? no itar?