PDA

View Full Version : What a turd

El Mac
11-09-09, 09:20
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572998,00.html

montanadave
11-09-09, 09:38
A Jewish convert to Islam who extols the virtues of jihad?

I'd like to know the back story on this douche bag. Somebody seriously ****ed up his toilet training.

11-09-09, 09:55
I'm so ashamed. What a POS.

PRGGodfather
11-09-09, 13:03
What a tool.

So, is JCoh considered a true convert, or does his circumsized nethers qualify him for decapitation if he gets caught in Turdistan? Hmmmm, maybe if he brings his newspaper clippings...

M4Fundi
11-09-09, 14:54
He may be a Turd but I'll bet the media and the NFL would probably allow him to buy into a team.

Outrider
11-09-09, 15:27
He may be a Turd but I'll bet the media and the NFL would probably allow him to buy into a team.

I'd bet you the NFL wouldn't want any relationship with that extremist. Rush Limbaugh dug his own grave with the NFL years ago by describing a NFL game as being akin to Crips and Bloods fighting without weapons and saying Donovan McNabb was getting credit as being a good quarterback because he was black. -Rush likes being controversial and while his routine has made him very wealthy, it also made him radioactive to the NFL.

Regarding the convert, Islam is a missionary religion. It actively seeks converts. One of the problems with some of the western religions is that once you become a member (either because you were born into it or you actively convert to it), you're considered by them to be a member forever.

That's part of the reason people were angry over the proxy conversions by the Mormons a few years ago where they started converting people without their permission. The Mormon church started to consider these individuals, many long dead as victims in the Holocaust, as members of their church.

In reality, a person either is a believer in a religion or he is not. If he chooses to stop believing in one, he's no longer a follower of that faith. If he joins another, he's no longer a member of the previous faith. The story only gets mileage because his last name was Cohen before he changed it. If his name had been Jackson or Smith, no one would care about his previous religious indoctrination.

To me, the real issues are that we have a guy who has acquired at least one firearm and some military equipment, advocating violence against Americans and Israelis, sending love notes to the Ft. Hood attacker. How long before he moves from being a potential threat to becoming a real active threat?

parishioner
11-09-09, 16:01
Why can't we take this scumbag down again?

rubberneck
11-09-09, 16:09
Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them. If it weren't for that this guy wouldn't have had his ticket punched a long time ago.