PDA

View Full Version : STRIKE Tactical

nickdrak
03-04-07, 00:57
I just noticed that STRIKE Tactical has a advertisement banner on the site here. I highly recommend Strike Tactical Solutions for anyone looking to get some quality combat firearms training. Their head instructor, Henk Iverson came here to the U.S. a few years ago to start up his training business, and a group of fellow LE officers attended one of his level 1 pistol course. This was the first formal combat training that I had received at that time, and it was a total eye opener for me and the rest of the group that took the course. I have since attended several of Henk's courses, including his Carbine 1 & 2, Combat Shotgun, and I have attended several of his pistol courses, and have recommended several new students to his training who all came out extremely pleased with the training. Henk Iverson is a superb instructor with vast LE and Military experience from his time in South Africa. Anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for some quality training should give Strike Tactical a look. Most of his classes are conducted within a 1 hour drive from Chicago, and he does also travel. Glad to see them here, and Im glad his business is flourishing!!!

www.striketactical.com

meat
03-07-07, 02:31
new member here...

just wanted to add a BIG +1 for Strike Tactical.

I've attended Patrol Rifle Level 1 and Police Pistol Levels 1-4, as well as two closed (military) classes.

Henk Iverson is one helluva guy and an outstanding instructor.

Bends over backwards to help LE/military.

signal4l
03-14-07, 18:15
Henk is an outstanding instructor. I have taken several of his pistol classes. He teaches a very unique system and can speak from experience. He will be teaching in Wisconsin this year as well as the Chicago area.