PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 2nd Chance Men's Carrier Vest

MCASSgt New River
11-09-09, 19:40
Gear adrift is another mans gift, right? Well this has been in my possession for over 6 months and well I dont need it, Uncle Sam gives me all the gear I need. (Front carrier size 22x15 w/6x8 trama plate pocket, rear carrier 17x15.)

Up for sale is a "Second Chance" SPA Men's Carrier Vest. New, these are $250 and some change but what I have is slightly old, a little dirty and has no trama plates....so how about....

$175.00 SHIPPED USPS Priority Mail w/Del Confirmation.:eek::cool:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/BADAZZ4USMC/SDC10055.jpg
-------------------------------
SECOND CHANCE-SFL/SPA Vest Mens

Ballistic vests of KEVLAR have exhibited some protection during shotgun pelet and slasing knife attacks, auto accidents, falls, motorcycle spins, fires, explosions, etc.

Ballistic System: SUPERfeatherlite. Third generation vest wearability just got better! Featuring Twaron T-2000 Microfilament! Second Chance registers more saves every year than any Twaron Products has developed and patented a 3rd generation Twaron fiber almost identical to the competition except for one important difference. Each Twaron T-2000 Microfilament fiber has almost twice as many thinner, finer filaments. Softer, more wearable body armor results! Second Chance has combined 4th generation patented Butterfly Lite™ fabrication technology with improved Twaron T-2000 Microfilament fibers to give you more wearable 3rd generation vests! SC229 ballistic armor.

Carrier: The Four-Point-Adjustable carrier is constructed of polycotton material away from the body and Climatron-EMS next to the body for comfort. This dual combination of materials offers the wearer the utmost in comfort and durability even before the technology of ballistic fabric comes into play.

The male SPA carrier has four points of adjustment to offer the wearer the maximum in comfort adjustment at both the shoulders and across the lower chest and stomach. Each four-point-adjustable carrier has a standard two-plate size pocket system.