PDA

View Full Version : $9 PMAGs

mkmckinley
11-09-09, 23:04
http://palmettostatearmory.com/

seb5
11-10-09, 00:24
Thanks for the link. Those mags are cheaper than I've seen them in 20 years. Damned!

chadbag
11-10-09, 02:03
http://palmettostatearmory.com/

They showed TD ARC magazines on sale too. I tried to order some and the only ones it would allow me to order were black, others being out, and the price was NOT the sale price listed on the magazine sale page. It was their normal price when I went to check out.

So WATCH and BE CAREFUL when you checkout! Pay attention!

HwyKnight
11-10-09, 02:52
Any reason to stay away from the non-revision 'M' pmags?

i1800collect
11-10-09, 02:53
http://dsgarms.com/index.cfm/product/2585_25/magpul-pmag-gen-1-non-rev-m-black---10-pack.cfm

10 pack of none m-rev 30 rounders in black at $9/mag.

randolph
11-10-09, 05:36
I have spent thousands of dollars with Palmetto, shipping was a little slow during the "rush of 2008-2009", but they warned you, they are GtG...

dtibbals
11-10-09, 13:07

I can not think of any. Lets face it these "older" mags are the mags that we all fell in love with and have claimed are the best mags out there.

My understand is the biggest changes is the dust cover can be attached to the bottom of the mag (Its nice but not worth $7+ dollars), the amount of waffle has been reduced which help them work better with mag couplers, and they changed the follower a little bit to aid in the use of stripper clips.

At the sale price of $9.90 shipped for window mags I can buy and install the new followers if I feel I need them. In my opinion they are worth stocking up on and they have always been a good mag for the longest time.

David

Wilco
11-10-09, 19:22
Is DSG Arms GTG? I haven't had experience with them...

chadbag
11-10-09, 19:28
Is DSG Arms GTG? I haven't had experience with them...

Yes they are. In fact they are one of the largest distributors for Magpul. Magpul stopped taking direct dealers a few years ago (don't know what their current policy is) and DSG was on of the distributors (Brownells and one other outfit also) that they sent dealer inquiries to.

Chad

Wilco
11-10-09, 19:53
Thank you good sir.

rocketman
11-10-09, 22:35
I have spent thousands of dollars with Palmetto, shipping was a little slow during the "rush of 2008-2009", but they warned you, they are GtG...

Palmetto's slow shipping is other people's normal shipping. I just ordered some parts an they were shipped in 3 days. Normally it would have shipped the same day or the next.

Palmetto is good to go.

aftermath686
11-11-09, 00:52
I can not think of any. Lets face it these "older" mags are the mags that we all fell in love with and have claimed are the best mags out there.

My understand is the biggest changes is the dust cover can be attached to the bottom of the mag (Its nice but not worth $7+ dollars), the amount of waffle has been reduced which help them work better with mag couplers, and they changed the follower a little bit to aid in the use of stripper clips.

At the sale price of $9.90 shipped for window mags I can buy and install the new followers if I feel I need them. In my opinion they are worth stocking up on and they have always been a good mag for the longest time.

David

One other thing that really isn't much of an issue. The ridges on the M rev Pmags are more subdued. The older ones (with the higher ridges) would sometimes be a real tight fit in certain pouches.

Josh_Denny
11-11-09, 14:57
I have ordered from Palmetto State before and they were great. mags shipped very quickly and at the time it was whn no one had AR-10 mags but they did and sold them at normal prices. +1 from me.

whiterabbit05
11-11-09, 15:34
All these PMAG sales are making me broke...

BCM, DSG, and now Palmetto? Geez!

doug1193
11-11-09, 20:12
Killer price. Palmetto has always been good to go. Thanks for the heads up.
Christmas early for me!!

jaydoc1
11-11-09, 22:09

Yeah, all the cool kids have rev M Pmags. :D

C45P312
11-11-09, 22:31
Can you please post up the link to the $9 pmags.

Thanks

mkmckinley
11-11-09, 22:42
looks like they're out now, I guess you'll have to splurge on the $10 windowed PMAGs.

moonshot
11-12-09, 01:27

At the sale price of $9.90 shipped for window mags I can buy and install the new followers if I feel I need them.

I might be wrong (wouldn't be the first time), but I don't think the followers are interchangeable between the non-M and M-revision P-mags.

Gentoo
11-12-09, 05:00
I might be wrong (wouldn't be the first time), but I don't think the followers are interchangeable between the non-M and M-revision P-mags.

They are not.

dtibbals
11-12-09, 11:14
They are not.

Really? Why is that? Does that mean they changed the internal dimensions of the "M" mag?

Tol
11-12-09, 12:50
Palmetto's slow shipping is other people's normal shipping. I just ordered some parts an they were shipped in 3 days. Normally it would have shipped the same day or the next.

Palmetto is good to go.

100% agree. They put a case of ammo on my doorstep in 3 days for $12, and had the lowest price before shipping.

dcs12345
11-12-09, 16:30
They seem to still have the Dark Earth and Foliage Green in stock. I love this deal as it lets me develop a system for mags/loads.

Black= m193
Dark Earth= m855
Foliage Green = 75 grain Prvi
GI mags = training/plinking ammo

Slasher
11-12-09, 20:24
I just tried and they are saying all three colors are out of stock now.