PDA

View Full Version : Happy Veteran's Day

THE FROG
11-11-09, 01:00
I'd like to wish a Happy Veteran's Day to my U.S.Navy brothers and sisters. The strongest and finest Navy in the world! Have a great day!

Lincoln7
11-11-09, 03:31
Well thank you and the same to you, too!

Irish
11-11-09, 03:48
Right back at ya shipmate ;)

ThirdWatcher
11-11-09, 07:00
Happy Veteran's Day to ALL our veterans!!! We are all on the same team.

God Bless America.

seb5
11-11-09, 08:31
Bravo Zulu Frogman.........and all of our service members, past, present, and future.

HeavyDuty
11-11-09, 09:15
Thank you all for your service!

Detmongo
11-11-09, 09:34
thank you for your service.

chg380
11-11-09, 09:38
Happy veterans day to all of our brothers and sisters. Please take a moment to remember to those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Charles

Erik 1
11-11-09, 11:14
Back at you, and all other veterans too.

jakjakman
11-11-09, 12:09
Thank you veterans!!!

RogerinTPA
11-11-09, 19:44
I'd like to wish a Happy Veteran's Day to my U.S.Navy brothers and sisters. The strongest and finest Navy in the world! Have a great day!

I was going to start a Veteran's Day thread, since I didn't see one, to show appreciation to the men and women of the armed forces, past and present. I wondered why the post count was so low on the one I found. After reading this thread I can see why. Pretty short sided in it's application.:rolleyes: It's not NAVY Day, It's VETERANS DAY.

Spade
11-11-09, 21:05
Remembering the ones gone before & the ones still stomping

chadbag
11-12-09, 00:16
Thanks to all of you currently serving or who served in the past. You have my utmost respect and admiration.

We spent the day at the Hill AFB Museum looking at old and current warbirds and shaking hands with the vet volunteers. My boys "public" home school district sponsored a field trip there today. Was pretty cool!

RancidSumo
11-12-09, 00:49
I almost missed this.

Thank you and all other veterans for all of your service and sacrifice.

THE FROG
11-12-09, 00:57
[QUOTE=RogerinTPA;493967]I was going to start a Veteran's Day thread, since I didn't see one, to show appreciation to the men and women of the armed forces, past and present. I wondered why the post count was so low on the one I found. After reading this thread I can see why. Pretty short sided in it's application.:rolleyes: It's not NAVY Day, It's VETERANS DAY.[/QUOTE

If you don't like this one, start your own and quit bitching.

RogerinTPA
11-12-09, 20:22
[QUOTE=RogerinTPA;493967]I was going to start a Veteran's Day thread, since I didn't see one, to show appreciation to the men and women of the armed forces, past and present. I wondered why the post count was so low on the one I found. After reading this thread I can see why. Pretty short sided in it's application.:rolleyes: It's not NAVY Day, It's VETERANS DAY.[/QUOTE

If you don't like this one, start your own and quit bitching.

Not bitcin at all, just noted your short sightedness AND disrespect AND TOTAL disregard for other service members who are veterans and not Navy. Next year, print Happy Veteran's Day TO NAVY VETERANS ONLY in the title, and I will leave it alone. ;)

THE FROG
11-12-09, 23:12
[QUOTE=THE FROG;494154]

Not bitcin at all, just noted your short sightedness AND disrespect AND TOTAL disregard for other service members who are veterans and not Navy. Next year, print Happy Veteran's Day TO NAVY VETERANS ONLY in the title, and I will leave it alone. ;)

What you do, one way or the other, is meaningless to me and, I suspect, most others. If you want to take this further, do so in private.

RogerinTPA
11-13-09, 08:00
[QUOTE=RogerinTPA;494781]

What you do, one way or the other, is meaningless to me and, I suspect, most others.

Irrelevant, since it wasn't I who offended Non Navy Vets.

If you want to take this further, do so in private.

No need, I've stated my case.

hardcharger
11-11-13, 19:08
I would like to say happy veterans guys you earned it. Thank you for serving and for your support. tho we would not be here with out you... I finally got out to the range with work strapped to my nuts :( it was a beautiful day and I have to say between the range going hot and cold times she dialed in. the BCM MOD 2 ran great all day only problem I ran into was not to sure on the grain so I am between the Tap 75 Barrier load and the 62. those guys BCM know how to make a guy happy they doing something right... this son bitch ran great all day long long not one problem. Thank you again guys here for all the info and help.