PDA

View Full Version : MW 3 leaked, most realistic ever...

Gentoo
11-13-09, 06:18
Click me (http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ultra_realistic_modern_warfare)

Beebo
11-13-09, 09:03
Very funny. I'm a big fan of the Onion. That girl that says she is just standing there and gets shot in the back kinda represents my typical experience with video games. I have never been that great at them, and my "life" always seems to end too quickly. I will leave this Call of Duty business to the true gamers and continue to reminisce of the NES and games like Duck Hunt and Contra. Thanks for the link and good laugh.

montanadave
11-13-09, 09:56
Very funny. I'm a big fan of the Onion. That girl that says she is just standing there and gets shot in the back kinda represents my typical experience with video games. I have never been that great at them, and my "life" always seems to end too quickly. I will leave this Call of Duty business to the true gamers and continue to reminisce of the NES and games like Duck Hunt and Contra. Thanks for the link and good laugh.

My gaming experience pretty much peaked with Pong and the last time I picked up a controller was with my nephew 10 or 12 years ago. Start, BLAM!, Game Over, Repeat.

A less than satisfying experience. :rolleyes:

decodeddiesel
11-13-09, 10:25
"The action gets better as Keeshon returns home and wave after wave of people ask him how hot it was and how many people he killed."

"Now a version for the Wii that features a 17 pound controler in the shape of am M249 machine gun."

Thanks for making my morning. :D

Jer
11-14-09, 19:24
Repost.