PDA

View Full Version : John Chapman @ LMS Defense

CQB
03-04-07, 23:42
LMS Defense is hosting some absolutely wicked courses.
Just got back from John's Rifle1 and Pistol 1.
Wow, bounding and peeling like never before. Was really surprised to see acclaimed gunfighters in the class next to me.
Even had John Jardine in a Home Defense class two weeks ago.
If you are looking for some really good tactical training, and sick and tired of the wheel of fortune when it comes to instructors (most firms send instructors that sell cars as a day job, you never really see the famed owner) then I suggest give LMS Defense a try.
No plug, just really impressed and wanted to pass it along.
http://www.lmsdefense.com

Get some"

DKircher
03-05-07, 00:01
Thanks for the feedback on LMS, they looked like a stand-up company.

I wish we could get some advaned classes and training out here in the rocky mountain states (Utah Wyoming Idaho). Colorado and Arizona are just too far for me to go every year. :(

CQB
03-05-07, 18:56
Thanks for the feedback on LMS, they looked like a stand-up company.

I wish we could get some advaned classes and training out here in the rocky mountain states (Utah Wyoming Idaho). Colorado and Arizona are just too far for me to go every year. :(

Contact John Chapman and tell him you would like to sponsor a class there. It is as simple as that. He has instructed in Germany on request. Im sure UT wouldn't be a problem.
Here's his contact info:
http://www.lmsdefense.com/lms/home/contactus

DKircher
03-06-07, 12:26
Contact John Chapman and tell him you would like to sponsor a class there. It is as simple as that. He has instructed in Germany on request. Im sure UT wouldn't be a problem.
Here's his contact info:
http://www.lmsdefense.com/lms/home/contactus

John E-mailed me, and it looks like hes got an instructor available in WY, so I'm looking into hosting a class myself here in ID. Thanks for the info! :)

Dan

SinnFéinM1911
03-06-07, 19:48
I don’t want to knock the poll, but do you think anyone is going to answer one of the top 2 ? Even if people here qualify for those categories, they won’t admit it.

Luke
03-13-07, 08:57
I train almost every day for something. It is either handguns, rifles, shotguns, kali, Haganah, or trying to develop another skill I might need unrelated to combative situations.

I do all this because I did not have the benefit of military training and now must go and get all this on my own.

It is a very real possibility American men will need these skills right here at home at some point and I would rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

Besides it keeps me in pretty good shape and the folks I associate with are quality people.

I enjoy this website and the ideas I can gleen from it. Thank you to all the men and women who serve, who have served, and will serve this country. You are appreciated for your courage, discipline, and love for this country. May God bless you and your families with health, happiness, and prosperity.

CQB
03-17-07, 00:12
I don’t want to knock the poll, but do you think anyone is going to answer one of the top 2 ? Even if people here qualify for those categories, they won’t admit it.

6 people disagree with you bubba...