PDA

View Full Version : lwrc m6a2

geewiz
11-16-09, 22:03
Trying to find out about the m6a2. Can anyone tell me about the front site mounted on the rail and how it handles zero after removal of rail for piston cleaning. I'm really interested in this rifle and its the only thing I'm still wondering about

Thanks
G

FN in MT
11-16-09, 23:47
Trying to find out about the m6a2. Can anyone tell me about the front site mounted on the rail and how it handles zero after removal of rail for piston cleaning. I'm really interested in this rifle and its the only thing I'm still wondering about

Thanks
G

I've got an Aimpoint on mine,but previously I never noticed any change in zero. I doubt it's an issue. But I can certainly relate to your concern.

Go to the LWRC site...drop into the forums and do a search or post your concern there. It's a good site. Possibly a larger base of LWRC owners there than here.

FN in MT

geewiz
11-17-09, 01:10
I've got an Aimpoint on mine,but previously I never noticed any change in zero. I doubt it's an issue. But I can certainly relate to your concern.

Go to the LWRC site...drop into the forums and do a search or post your concern there. It's a good site. Possibly a larger base of LWRC owners there than here.

FN in MT

Good idea, thanks for the reply.