PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda Butt Bomber (AXX-assin) WARNING Visceral graphic pics

VooDoo6Actual
11-17-09, 10:31
Tactics change as the mission evolves....

APOPTOSIS at it's FINEST !

Al Qaeda "AXX-assin"

NY POST:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/qaeda_ass_assin_hKiF3TDJkgYItnBQkJXmTN#ixzz0X81ftyHd

'Butt bomb' tactic spooks anal-ysts
By GEOFF EARLE Post Correspondent

Last Updated: 9:44 AM, September 30, 2009

September 30, 2009

WASHINGTON -- There's a new al Qaeda terror technique that has American security experts pooping in their pants -- call it the "butt bomb".

A suicide bomber recently put himself next to a member of the Saudi royal family, having outwitted bomb-detection machines in the palace, to set off an explosion using a charge that had been hidden in his rectum.

The ***-assin, Abdullah Asieri, stashed a pound of explosives and a detonator inside his body in the attack on Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef, head of counterterrorism for the kingdom, the Arab TV network Al Arabiya reported.

Bin Nayef was only slightly wounded in the attempt. The explosion, possibly detonated by a cellphone, killed the bomber.

The technique has astonished security experts, who warn that the United States isn't equipped to prevent the gross new form of terrorism -- and worry such bombers could make it aboard aircraft and blow themselves up mid-flight.

"Standard airport security is not going to detect that," said terror expert Steve Emerson. "You need a much more intrusive type of X-ray machine that can actually see inside body cavities."

In fact, many machines were calibrated to have less penetrating effects after protests that they allowed airport screeners to see images of people naked.

"They may have to calibrate it differently now to look at certain densities," said Emerson.<p>

"It should definitely cause re-examination" of security tactics, Emerson added. "Because I've never seen that before. I've never heard of that before. The terrorists are always one step ahead of the counter-terrorists."

The Transportation Security Administration had no comment.

Initial reports by the Saudi Press Agency indicated that the bomber was carrying the explosives, but only later were the bomber's smuggling techniques revealed

The tactic is similar to one drug smugglers have used for years -- getting "mules" to smuggle valuable cocaine and other drugs inside their bodies to dodge airport security.

The bomber was able to get himself in close proximity to Prince Bin Nayef by calling up and saying he wanted to turn himself in.

The bomber was searched several times before he got inside the prince's office in Jeddah, including going through metal detectors, according to reports.

geoff.earle@nypost.com

AFP/Getty
GRUESOME END: "Butt bomber" Abdullah Asieri (above) packed a pound of explosives up his rectum in a bid to kill Saudi Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef. The assassin killed only himself .
Bin Nayef was only slightly wounded in the attempt. The explosion, possibly detonated by a cellphone, killed the bomber.

The technique has astonished security experts, who warn that the United States isn't equipped to prevent the gross new form of terrorism -- and worry such bombers could make it aboard aircraft and blow themselves up mid-flight.

"Standard airport security is not going to detect that," said terror expert Steve Emerson. "You need a much more intrusive type of X-ray machine that can actually see inside body cavities."

In fact, many machines were calibrated to have less penetrating effects after protests that they allowed airport screeners to see images of people naked.

"They may have to calibrate it differently now to look at certain densities," said Emerson.

"It should definitely cause re-examination" of security tactics, Emerson added. "Because I've never seen that before. I've never heard of that before. The terrorists are always one step ahead of the counter-terrorists."

The Transportation Security Administration had no comment.

Initial reports by the Saudi Press Agency indicated that the bomber was carrying the explosives, but only later were the bomber's smuggling techniques revealed.

The tactic is similar to one drug smugglers have used for years -- getting "mules" to smuggle valuable cocaine and other drugs inside their bodies to dodge airport security.

The bomber was able to get himself in close proximity to Prince Bin Nayef by calling up and saying he wanted to turn himself in.

The bomber was searched several times before he got inside the prince's office in Jeddah, including going through metal detectors, according to reports.

PICS are from a associate of mine @ D0S

AXX-assin on a better day before Rectal Cavity insertion

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ButtBomber8Large.jpg

After

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ButtBomber1.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ButtBomber2Large.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ButBomber4Large.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ButtBomber3Large.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ButtBomber5Large.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/teehee321/ButtBomber6Large.jpg

Rectum, hell it killed him...

perna
11-17-09, 11:46
Besides his hand making a hole in the ceiling, doesnt seem like it did anything but make a mess. Will be the new biological weapon, blowing up people with AIDS.

M4tographer
11-17-09, 12:12
That rug really tied the room together.

John_Wayne777
11-17-09, 12:22

I've pondered this as well. Hell, I was just discussing this possibility with some folks at dinner Sunday night. With enough ingenuity someone could make something that looked a lot like say a pacemaker that was, in fact, a bomb...or they could kiester some C4 like this idiot did. The damage such a device could do would be limited, however, as the body of the scumbag would take the brunt of the force.

chadbag
11-17-09, 12:38
I guess before long we will have to take a crap in a bucket while waiting in the security line at the airport

rickrock305
11-17-09, 12:40
I guess before long we will have to take a crap in a bucket while waiting in the security line at the airport

bend over and cough! :D

VooDoo6Actual
11-17-09, 12:42
With the use of Boosters to upgrade the energy released by the detonator ( i.e. Tetryl, RDX, PETN, ANFO, semtex, C4, comp B etc.)
it is plausible.

OSINT BTW.

jwfuhrman
11-17-09, 12:50
evidentally the Refried Beans in that region are a little more..... exsplosive..... than ours....

lol

30 cal slut
11-17-09, 13:45
imagine the smell.

:D

noops
11-17-09, 13:49

M4tographer for the win!

cschwanz
11-17-09, 13:49
evidentally the Refried Beans in that region are a little more..... exsplosive..... than ours....

lol

that just made me change my lunch plans, thanks alot...

Irish
11-17-09, 13:50

Take off your shoes, drop your trousers, bend over and spread your cheeks while coughing... have a good flight.

11-17-09, 14:02
Guy really showed his ass. Ballistics on a turd?

wargasm
11-17-09, 14:27
No need to ask who farted!

John_Wayne777
11-17-09, 14:27
Take off your shoes, drop your trousers, bend over and spread your cheeks while coughing... have a good flight.

That's what worries me. One assclown tries something and then suddenly to get on a plane you have to pass the flexible sigmoidoscope test to board an aircraft.

decodeddiesel
11-17-09, 16:02
Don't think the clowns at the TSA won't continue to sacrifice our privacy in some kind of pursuit of a false sense of security.

Remember Najibullah Zazi? You do know that he was an airport shuttle driver at DIA with access to restricted areas. :eek:

PRGGodfather
11-17-09, 16:33
Explosives on planes have been tried, and with the last one, a poor Japanese tourist took the brunt of the bomb hidden underneath his seat, and the plane landed safely. He got torn in half, but there was enough plane left to land.

Of course, that is NOT to say this course of action CANNOT be used to take down a plane. It's just that taking down a plane does not have the same media impact as flying a jet into a building.

After Flight 93, I might suggest a hijacking with keester explosives would likely fail -- one, because the passengers would kick your explosives further up the alimentary canal -- and two, the Air Force would shoot you out of the sky long before you got close to any densely populated areas or structures.

Still, I certainly would not underestimate the jihadist threat. If they had enough keester bombs, they could take a plane down.

And these bastards have been going to school with each one of their results, and are studying to improve. While we Americans have collective ADD, these SOBs have not forgotten what started their conflicts some thousands of years ago.

So while Habibi the Keester Bomber was less than successful THIS time, there is no shortage of willing test subjects to experiment with such notions. Wasn't there a scene in The Dark Knight, where some big dude got arrested and had a cell-phone triggered bomb smuggled in his belly?

One could surmise the rectum has limited explosive potential.

JSantoro
11-17-09, 16:51

Well played, sir.

Erik 1
11-17-09, 16:56
One could surmise the rectum has limited explosive potential.

Now if you could just tap the power of the large intestine...

Alex F
11-17-09, 17:07
M4tographer for the win!

I laughed out loud at his post.

perna
11-17-09, 17:35
http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz108/absolutefire/ButtBomber2.jpg

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-17-09, 17:51
Well, actually it seems that an standard chrarge is not going to work. What he needed to do was use a shaped charge, get down on all fours and aim his ass at the target.

"Does this Bisht make my ass look big?" BOOM!

FN in MT
11-17-09, 19:53
Twenty plus years back went to a garage and found a very similar sight. The victim was DRILLING into a 40mm M-79 DUD that he'd found on an unsecure NG Gunnery range. Spectacular to put it mildly.

Regarding the ass bomber...imagine THAT on a commercial airliner??

The Religion of Peace.

FN in MT

Gutshot John
11-17-09, 22:32
...Bin Nayef was only slightly wounded in the attempt. The explosion, possibly detonated by a cellphone, killed the bomber.

Two observations:

1. How in the hell did he fit a pound of C4 and a cell receiver up his ass?

2. If the guy standing right next to him was only "slightly wounded" do we really have that much to be concerned about...other than being covered in blood, gore and fecal matter.

If this is the best they can do, they're in deep shit. Pun very much intended. :)

KellyTTE
11-17-09, 22:55
Aww shit.

m4fun
11-17-09, 22:58
These animals are simply ignorant idiots with explosives. Oh and who condones this type of behavior? Third world or even human is too good a description for them.

I just hope they keep on testing themselves out of existance.

Safetyhit
11-17-09, 23:14
Guess he decided to blow someone's ass up.

decodeddiesel
11-17-09, 23:32
Well an M112 block of C4 is 1.25 lbs. It is approximately 8"x2"x1"...

That's just ****ing nasty.

perna
11-17-09, 23:37
You would think the guy would have a hard time walking without looking like he had something up his butt...

He must have been practicing for a while.

Not only did he fail at his bombing attempt, now the whole world knows he jammed all that in his ass, no virgins for him.

chadbag
11-17-09, 23:37

You would think the guy would have a hard time walking without looking like he had something up his butt...

M4Fundi
11-17-09, 23:54
I guess when you hear about a bunch of Arab guys trying to enroll in gay "fluffer" school we'll know they are really bomb installers:p

RogerinTPA
11-18-09, 00:09
Well, actually it seems that an standard chrarge is not going to work. What he needed to do was use a shaped charge, get down on all fours and aim his ass at the target.

Agreed, a shape charge would be more effective.

The Tangos need to increase the payload though. Maybe better prep with a five gallon industrial strength douche may provide the extra capacity. :)

Palmguy
11-18-09, 00:27

:cool: Awesome.

And you're right; if these doucheboxes want to do it like this, they're going to have to learn to really take it up the ass and up the NEW, maybe add a fragmenting case as well.

alaskacop
11-18-09, 01:18
I think this idiot and his pals have been watching too many Jon Woo movies...a small amount of explosive going off INSIDE a human body would not (as the photos show) cause serious damage to the surrounding area. The human body is not a hollow tube filled with gasoline like the movies. Most of the charge would be absorbed by the body. At worst, should this happen on an airplane...the passengers immediately around the idiot may be injured or even killed but the "butt bomb" would not bring down the plane.

variablebinary
11-18-09, 08:09
Two observations:

That's nothing. You should hear some of the stories out of San Fran, and Greenwich Village.

CarlosDJackal
11-18-09, 09:37
This really gives new meaning to the term, "Fire in the hole!!" :D

Outlander Systems
11-18-09, 09:57
I thought this was from the Onion, until I saw the pics.

Isn't Sodomy forbidden in Islam? ;)

decodeddiesel
11-18-09, 10:28
You guys are right, water is one of the most effective tamping materials you can have. Anyone here used to put det cord in between a couple 1.5L bags of saline to blow a door? You could use a good half a pound of det cord and still be right next to it when it went off because the water did such an effective job of tamping the blast. Same thing here. Probably the only thing that would provide a fragmenting threat from the bomber's body would be bone fragments from his pelvis, ribs, and upper femurs.

Pinder
11-18-09, 12:54
Overseas, we saw some of the things they could do with Explosives and rockets, things that make you go, Hmm, ingenious! Like using a digital watch as a timer/detonator to launch 107mm rockets from piles of dirt and rocks. Or freezing a mortar in ice, and sitting it on top of a tube, so when it melts, it fires. It seems like we killed off the thinkers and have the 8th string retards in play now. I cant imagine what they are going to come up with next.....

Mjolnir
11-18-09, 13:03
Nah, it's a conspiracy. He had second thoughts. It's obvious once you think about it.

He was trying to pull the contents out of his ass when it was detonated sending his hand through the ceiling. LOL!

Good Gawd! Each little wanna be explosive device should look closely at these photos. I think they could each find something better to do than wrap themselves in HE...

luxor
11-18-09, 16:50
I think this idiot and his pals have been watching too many Jon Woo movies...a small amount of explosive going off INSIDE a human body would not (as the photos show) cause serious damage to the surrounding area. The human body is not a hollow tube filled with gasoline like the movies. Most of the charge would be absorbed by the body. At worst, should this happen on an airplane...the passengers immediately around the idiot may be injured or even killed but the "butt bomb" would not bring down the plane.

Agreed, might not bring down the plane but what we forget is that this is a terror attack.

Its goal is to creat fear and doubt. The taliban what to bring down america as a whole not just kill a few people here and there. Would you fly knowing that you may get killed on your flight? And in a bio hazzard with the blood and fecal matter and most people will not risk getting on a plane.

These kind of attacks could topple an industry such as the airlines. Now start doing it on bus lines ect...

jm2cw.

M4Fundi
11-18-09, 19:37
It appears Mullah Mustard did it in the Dining Room with the..........Anal Explosive:eek:

That would look strange on the CLUE board, the candle stick, the wrench, the rope, the anal explosive:p

dsmguy7
11-18-09, 22:28
I guess the shit hit the fan? :D

Safetyhit
11-18-09, 22:35
Nah, it's a conspiracy. He had second thoughts. It's obvious once you think about it.

Coming from you, at one time I would have believed this.

:p

Just kidding.

30 cal slut
01-05-10, 09:24

http://www.toonpool.com/user/1631/files/new_terror_methods_609605.jpg

BiggLee71
01-05-10, 09:37

http://www.toonpool.com/user/1631/files/new_terror_methods_609605.jpg

That is too freakin funny!!!!

znztivguy
01-05-10, 16:10
Those pictures are just too graphic...however, the situation just lends itself to humor in the greatest degree.

glocktogo
01-05-10, 18:05
Besides his hand making a hole in the ceiling, doesnt seem like it did anything but make a mess. Will be the new biological weapon, blowing up people with AIDS.

Hey, at least he put his best foot forward! :)

CharlieKilo
01-05-10, 18:33
Agreed, might not bring down the plane but what we forget is that this is a terror attack.

Its goal is to creat fear and doubt. The taliban what to bring down america as a whole not just kill a few people here and there. Would you fly knowing that you may get killed on your flight? And in a bio hazzard with the blood and fecal matter and most people will not risk getting on a plane.

These kind of attacks could topple an industry such as the airlines. Now start doing it on bus lines ect...

jm2cw.

No.

First off, if this was a "Terrorist Attack" then why was he in his seat when he attempted to set off the bomb?

I will tell you why...attention! He was being filmed the entire flight (where is that video BTW?). This was a complete setup to further along TSA screening procedures and start holding up their end of the X-ray scanning machine contract.
DHS and TSA have ordered hundreds of these machines but orders are not being filled due to the fact that it is not currently mandatory.

OH and for you yahoos who think they can refuse a TSA screener, go ahead, if you like being hauled off for further questions. Anyone who refuses additional screening must be a ZOMG TERRORIST.

If he really wanted to bring down the plane, he would have gone to the bathroom, taped that shit to the wall and laughed as visions of naked virgins danced in his head.

Terrorism is a F'n Myth used to justify two endless wars and the continued usurpation of the American people.

MIKE G
01-05-10, 19:10

This has been done before in the ME, purposely infecting with AIDS/HEPB/etc in an attempt to infect others through explosive exposure.

Glad these guys dont have much of any medical background, I think you could probably have better success surgically implanting a large device in the gut if you didnt have to take into account survival of the host beyond say 72 hours and get a larger effect.

DacoRoman
01-05-10, 19:18
POS before the explosion, POS spread all over the walls after the explosion..

Luke_Y
01-05-10, 19:42
No.

First off, if this was a "Terrorist Attack" then why was he in his seat when he attempted to set off the bomb?

I will tell you why...attention! He was being filmed the entire flight (where is that video BTW?). This was a complete setup to further along TSA screening procedures and start holding up their end of the X-ray scanning machine contract.
DHS and TSA have ordered hundreds of these machines but orders are not being filled due to the fact that it is not currently mandatory.

OH and for you yahoos who think they can refuse a TSA screener, go ahead, if you like being hauled off for further questions. Anyone who refuses additional screening must be a ZOMG TERRORIST.

If he really wanted to bring down the plane, he would have gone to the bathroom, taped that shit to the wall and laughed as visions of naked virgins danced in his head.

Terrorism is a F'n Myth used to justify two endless wars and the continued usurpation of the American people.

Ahh... I think you are confusing the underwear bomber with the ass bomber being discussed in this slightly dated thread.

Oh, and it's possible you have the tin foil on to tight... ;)

lawusmc0844
01-05-10, 19:58
I had to tell my fellow Marines about this today, its just so funny! So is that what explosive diarrhea looks like? :D

SCB 57
01-05-10, 20:10
I hope it hurt.

Mjolnir
01-05-10, 20:31
No.

Referencing the DTW-bound craft on Christmas I tend to agree. But things still puzzle me how one would even go about putting something like that together. I, for the life of me, could NOT get involved. There would be Americans who would have NO ethics, morals or loyalty to the nation. The rest would then take care of itself - more stringent legislation.

HK51Fan
01-05-10, 21:56
when I heard about the thwarted terrorist bombinh on the plane and they said he was in the restroom for 20min, my intial thought was that he had removed the device from his rectum and I'm still not conviced that this wasn't the case at least partially. Of course the media probably feels we don't need to know about that tidbit.
as far as using the rectum, prisoners in this country have been doing for years and a lot of ex cons once on the outside will still use this practice in a pinch.
The muslims do not have the sexual freedoms that westerners have and it is a known fact that homosexxuality is prevalent among younger males going through puberty....i have spoken to many muslims who come to America or go to Europe to "sow their wild oats" before going back to their countries to marry...so I wouldn't not be a bit surprised that this is now a technique being recognized by our intelligence people...

glocktogo
01-05-10, 22:10
No.

Tin foil distributor?

No thanks, I have a roll in the pantry. :rolleyes:

CharlieKilo
01-08-10, 18:46
Tin foil distributor?

No thanks, I have a roll in the pantry. :rolleyes:

Ad Hominem or do you have something to prove my facts are not correct?

Safetyhit
01-08-10, 18:51

One of the stupidest things ever seen here. Did your "ex" take hold of your computer and attempt to embarrass you tonight?

Left Sig
01-08-10, 21:17
Ad Hominem or do you have something to prove my facts are not correct?

Do you have anything to prove your "facts" are correct? The burden of proof is on you. Your premise isn't proven simply because others cannot disprove it.

Don't go quoting logical fallacies when you are committing one yourself.

tracker722
01-08-10, 21:30
Terrorism doesn't exist? What was that at the Munich Olympics? What about Lockerbee? And what in God's name is ZOMG?

Volucris
01-08-10, 21:30
When people make claims like that I just have to ask: "What is the benefit of it then and who's benefiting?". Government is more inept than it is corrupt. Complex conspiracy schemes are for Russians, crappy shows on Fox, and people with too much Reynold's wrap. :o

Imagine if these radicals allowed women to carry out attacks like this.:eek:

JSantoro
01-08-10, 21:32
Please, let's not do this. It's uttered some phrases, and it seems to expect them to stand on their own without the merit of documentation, so can we please just quietly ridicule it to ourselves, and not give it reason to keep mouthing things it read in Unibomber manifestos?

tracker722
01-08-10, 21:35
Point taken Riverine. But I would still like to know what ZOMG is. Is it a continuation of the racial slur propagated by Klansmen?

Volucris
01-08-10, 21:40
buy zomg mugs, tshirts and magnets
zOMG is a varient of the all-too-popular acronym "OMG", meaning "Oh My God".

The "z" was originally a mistake while attempting to hit the shift key with the left hand, and type "OMG"

Also used in all-caps, 'ZOMG' is generally used in a sarcastic manner, more often than not a humiliating fasion. It is also used as a device for stating the obvious.
"zOMG! you r teh winz!!one!!eleven!"

From UrbanDictionary. Get a seatbelt for your chair, some eyelid fasteners out of a Kubrick film, and just browse 4chan for a night. You'll learn a lot.

tracker722
01-08-10, 21:43
Volucris, I counted six instances of you using quotes in a single message. Better be careful, you could get into deep doo-doo doing that!

Volucris
01-08-10, 22:03
"Volucris, I counted six instances of you using quotes in a single message. Better be careful, you could get into deep doo-doo doing that!" -tracker722

Oh my!

HiggsBoson
01-09-10, 17:24
This has been done before in the ME, purposely infecting with AIDS/HEPB/etc in an attempt to infect others through explosive exposure.

Glad these guys dont have much of any medical background, I think you could probably have better success surgically implanting a large device in the gut if you didnt have to take into account survival of the host beyond say 72 hours and get a larger effect.

Thanks for weighing-in, Doc. I've always wondered about surgical implantation as a delivery method. My uninformed and speculative conclusion has long been that it must be more difficult to accomplish than I imagine; surely it's something they've thought of and probably even tried. Hopefully it stays difficult.

glocktogo
01-10-10, 00:37
Ad Hominem or do you have something to prove my "facts" are not correct?

Fixed it for ya! :D

Colt6920
01-10-10, 12:09
He must have been practicing for a while.

Not only did he fail at his bombing attempt, now the whole world knows he jammed all that in his ass, no virgins for him.

He got a t shirt that says "I took it up the ass for allah".

clickclack
01-10-10, 12:58
someone make one of these with that picture :p

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/381281/469741.png

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/18/128794553471774026.jpg

Armati
01-10-10, 13:51
The damage such a device could do would be limited, however, as the body of the scumbag would take the brunt of the force.

Most likely. However, the kiester stash will be used to get the device onboard. Once onboard, the operator will go to the head and remove the device. The latex wrapper will be removed and flushed as to not have a smell that will bring undue attention after leaving the head. He will then return to his seat next to the wing (where the fuel tanks are) and properly place the device against the bulkhead.

This will happen. However, it will not happen for about a year or so. First, they will wait for the West to spend billions of dollars more on security and body scanners that will only serve to piss off the citizens of the West. They are also waiting for the ACLU lawsuits over privacy issues. Then they will attack using this new TTP.

And around and around it goes. Bin Laden has stated more than a few times that he only spends about $1 for every $1 Million dollars we spend.

Cobra66
01-10-10, 14:09
Most likely. However, the kiester stash will be used to get the device onboard. Once onboard, the operator will go to the head and remove the device. The latex wrapper will be removed and flushed as to not have a smell that will bring undue attention after leaving the head. He will then return to his seat next to the wing (where the fuel tanks are) and properly place the device against the bulkhead.

This will happen. However, it will not happen for about a year or so. First, they will wait for the West to spend billions of dollars more on security and body scanners that will only serve to piss off the citizens of the West. They are also waiting for the ACLU lawsuits over privacy issues. Then they will attack using this new TTP.

And around and around it goes. Bin Laden has stated more than a few times that he only spends about $1 for every $1 Million dollars we spend.

Exactly!

When this story first came out, it concerned be deeply as I know of no current way the TSA can protect against such an attack. The sad thing is, that whether or not such a butt bomb would take an aircraft down, the terrorist wins in each case. We will spend billions to counter this threat and subject the flying public (and the flight crew) to more and more hassles just to protect against one of thousands of types of attack. And all of this will be in vein if we fail to connect the dots and allow such a turd to board the plane even when we know he is a turd :mad:

Originally Posted by CharlieKilo View Post

While I'll agree that the specter of terrorism has been used by Statists to further erode the rights of the American People (which is by the way one of the goals of terrorism), to deny the fact that there are people who want to kill you and me and bring our civilization to its knees, is preposterous.

Mjolnir
01-10-10, 20:40
Coming from you, at one time I would have believed this.

Just kidding.

Now that's funny!! You got me on that one! :p

30 cal slut
11-17-10, 16:39
oh hell, happy anniversary to this thread.

http://www.islam-watch.org/Assets/Islam-bomb-in-rectum.jpg

Palmguy
11-17-10, 17:03
Yeah this thread needs to be resurrected in light of recent events...

Army Chief
11-17-10, 17:54

Best post ever.

That said, this one ran its course a year ago, so before we get too far along in our necroposting, I'm going to seal this one up. Feel free to start a (new) related thread as the events of the day may warrant.

AC