PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Combat Spec Ops 9mm enroute

ccoker
11-24-09, 19:56
well, after shooting one up at Bill's place on a hog hunting trip and it being kind of stuck in my brain, I ordered one today..
I love 1911s, they just point right for me, the trigger is great, etc..
while I have had lots of Glocks, Sigs, and a few M&Ps (never could sync right with HKs for some reason)

I will be shooting the crap out of and letting some pros shoot beat on it as well
Will be reporting back

Shawn.L
11-24-09, 19:59
eagerly awaiting a full review :)

I had the former incarnation of this, the KZ45. It sucked, bad. Trigger and ergo was good, but the mags wouldnt run right (at least the 45's) and the heavy slide and super light frame was very flippy.

I had a KZ9 compact on order with them for over 6 months. Finally I said forget it and took my deposit back.

ccoker
11-24-09, 20:25
eagerly awaiting a full review :)

I had the former incarnation of this, the KZ45. It sucked, bad. Trigger and ergo was good, but the mags wouldnt run right (at least the 45's) and the heavy slide and super light frame was very flippy.

I had a KZ9 compact on order with them for over 6 months. Finally I said forget it and took my deposit back.

I shot it and was very impressed
it should ship around the 10th

Mark71
11-24-09, 22:39
Looking forward to seeing some pics and reading a range report. Mind telling us how much you paid?

Spade
11-24-09, 23:57
I can't wait for the review.....well I can but I am really looking forward to it.