PDA

View Full Version : For those who live in Virginia Beach...

DBautista
03-07-07, 18:35
06 March 2007 I went down to the 1st to have some form 4s signed off by the CLEO LT. Fox, but to my suprise, he has transfered to the 2nd precint.

I thought I had some Form 4s that were going to be refused because of the new CLEO (It is a female, but there is nothing wrong with that)... I let my judgements get the better of me and thought that this new LT. will not sign...

It was a little after 4pm and the LT was not available to sign off, they told me to give them a call to check on my Forms... The whole way home I was thinking that A) This new LT. will sign my forms "When she gets to them" or B) Not sign them at all.

I was wrong about the new CLEO. She E-MAILED me at WORK (I am a city employee as well) the NEXT day before 11 am and told me that my forms were READY FOR PICK UP.

That is some quality service.

So for those who live in VA Beach, the CLEO is GOOD TO GO, just as reliable as the previous CLEO.

M4arc
03-07-07, 20:11
That's good news!

kbi
05-19-08, 12:59
That some good news there. Now Ive added another reason I should move down there from NOVA.

M4arc
05-19-08, 13:13
That some good news there. Now Ive added another reason I should move down there from NOVA.

Dang, and we're thinking of moving from Virginia Beach up to NOVA...

VA_Dinger
05-19-08, 14:20

Moron.

:p

mark5pt56
05-19-08, 15:14
Moron.

Hey, let's cheer him on, --so he will sell his guns to us--once he gets up there, he won't need them anyhow.

kbi
05-19-08, 15:53

After what my county just annouced raising taxes and other services you can have it.

Was it me or was there like a 7/11 every other block down there?

Tim
05-19-08, 17:06
There are some good things about living here. Now if we could get a good place to shoot...

DrMark
05-19-08, 18:43

What, traffic too light for you here?

English spoken too often here?

Too far from that Washington DC overflow?

DBautista
05-19-08, 19:03
Was it me or was there like a 7/11 every other block down there?

Yes there is... and they speak English... and no one is loitering outside looking for work!

Bulldog1967
05-19-08, 20:55
Yes there is... and they speak English... and no one is loitering outside looking for work!

Ouch!

http://sio.midco.net/sublime/home/pwned.jpg

kbi
05-20-08, 21:53

The only loitering I ever see at the 7/11's up here in Arlington and Fairfax are kids with nothing else better to do then to ask if you can buy them a pack of smokes or beer (f*#@ off is the usual response) .

PushPull
05-22-08, 08:54
The only loitering I ever see at the 7/11's up here in Arlington and Fairfax are kids with nothing else better to do then to ask if you can buy them a pack of smokes or beer (f*#@ off is the usual response) .

Come to Herndon

olivers_AR
05-28-08, 23:51
Come to Herndon
+1 especially with PWC recent push.

evenodds20
05-31-08, 01:23
there is a pretty good gun club in portsmouth/chesepeke on rotunda road right off military circle. also bobs gun shop in norfolk is pretty good. yall are complaining about moving from north to south and south to north? ive been gone from there for the last 5 years cuz my wife is in the A.F. and ive been trying to get back there ever since. i dont know why because the taxes are outrageous but ive been wanting to come back none the less.

blackscot
06-01-08, 19:07
Hey, let's cheer him on, --so he will sell his guns to us--once he gets up there, he WILL need them BUT WON'T BE ALLOWED ANY.

Fixed that fer ya.....