PDA

View Full Version : Gunbroker Version 4 Sucks Ass

scottryan
11-25-09, 16:56
Well I hoped they would never get like ebay but apparently they couldn't help themselves.

The user control panel is now too divided up. When I go to my auctions, I have to pull down that tab to display more than 5 things at once. This is a pain when you have tens of stuff listed.

Now my watch list is separated too much also.

A new extra page to list stuff for sale that never used to be there.

Bubbly ass icons that clutter the auction listing pages.

TOrrock
11-25-09, 16:59
Yup, not happy.

hickuleas
11-25-09, 17:08
Version 2 is still available for now. I don't like version 4 either.

SteyrAUG
11-25-09, 17:55
Version 2 is still available for now. I don't like version 4 either.

That's what I'm using.

TXGUNNER308
11-25-09, 23:57
I gave up on GB years ago! They are way over rated! GA and AA are much better suited!

Littlelebowski
11-26-09, 07:38
It can't suck as much as GunsAmerica.

Cold Zero
11-26-09, 08:31
I gave up on GB years ago! They are way over rated! GA and AA are much better suited!

What's AA ?:confused:

Thanks.

N4LtRecce
11-26-09, 08:39
Auction Arms

VA_Dinger
11-26-09, 08:57
The search completely sucks.

Auction Arms sucks completely and has for years.

Cold Zero
11-26-09, 09:04
Auction Arms

Oh, thanks for the tip. Maybe I will put some crap on there to sell.:D

VooDoo6Actual
11-26-09, 10:26
SUCKS !

aggopian
11-26-09, 18:46
Yeah its a pain. I have used E-bay alot so its not as much of a culture shock for me but they definitely have some work to do.

docsprague
11-29-09, 17:25
I like to list the highest priced items first, which is no longer there. The good news is you can still use the old version. There is an icon at the top that says use version 2. Just click it and you are restored to peace and tranquility.

RD62
11-29-09, 20:00
I guess I'm a little touched in the head cause I like it, and have been using it since it was first made available.

-RD62

scottryan
11-29-09, 20:05
Using version 4, my watch list is sorted from oldest at top to newest at bottom. When I go to it, I have to manually sort from newest to oldest when this should be the default to begin with. Why can't idiots who run these websites figure this out?

aggopian
11-29-09, 20:46
True and you cant change your settings and save them for the next login.

SteyrAUG
11-30-09, 02:28
Using version 4, my watch list is sorted from oldest at top to newest at bottom. When I go to it, I have to manually sort from newest to oldest when this should be the default to begin with. Why can't idiots who run these websites figure this out?

No matter how successful a website or a business is, somewhere there is a complete dumbass who says "I know...let's change everything and then it will be better."

HK51Fan
11-30-09, 17:46
No matter how successful a website or a business is, somewhere there is a complete dumbass who says "I know...let's change everything and then it will be better."

They have to justify their paycheck....they can't do that without patches and upgrades.......work arounds.....

Artos
11-30-09, 20:18
I'm dealing with it...I know I can go back to the older for now but am guessing that won't last.

I really don't like ga for some reason and they just have better exposure than aa..... this is from a seller's point of view.

SteyrAUG
11-30-09, 23:16
I'm dealing with it...I know I can go back to the older for now but am guessing that won't last.

I really don't like ga for some reason and they just have better exposure than aa..... this is from a seller's point of view.

AA doesn't even come close to the traffic on GB. I haven't wasted my time on GA in years, got sick of Nigerian scam offers and listings.