PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SR15 IWS E3 NIB/Unfired with all accessories, hard case, etc

Razorhunter
11-27-09, 00:53
EDIT:
This IS the black version of this rifle. Sorry, I forgot to include that info before guys.

This one was hand picked out of Wes Grant of MSTN's batch of SR15's he recently had, and as much as I don't want to sell, I must, due to some other needs that have come up.
This SR15 has a PERFECTLY CENTERED bbl within the URX rail, and the gas block is STRAIGHT/VERTICAL/PLUMB as it should be.
The entire rifle is excellent, and would please even the most discerning owner, who prefers a nicely finished weapon.
This one has been in the KAC factory hard case, and taken out only to have a PRI GB CH installed, as well as a black MIAD full grip kit installed.
It comes with KAC hard case, as well as ALL accessories that came with it from factory (KAC VFG, KAC rail panels, etc, etc) EVERYTHING that came from KAC is included with this package.
I will be leaving the new MIAD, PRI GB CH on the gun obviously. Original CH is not included. Only the upgraded PRI GB.
I am offering this up at very low, discounted price of $1850 shipped CONUS only to your FFL.
ALL OTHERS must inquire for additional shipping cost.
I will accept Postal MO, certified bank check, or cash FTF. FTF Cash price is $1800 straight up.
This is a steal for someone, and will make someone very happy. Unfortunately, this will make me very sad, but I must sell a few toys at this time. Rifle is for sale locally, and may sell at anytime.
SEND DIRECT EMAIL TO: pc79@comcast.net guys. Thanks.