PDA

View Full Version : USDA is the only agency issuing the XD?

Littlelebowski
11-30-09, 11:13
Only major agency that is. Is this so? Heard it on another forum and was instantly impressed of course.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-30-09, 11:58
Springfield's marketing will milk that for all its worth.

HeavyDuty
11-30-09, 13:26
"Come on out - we know you have unlicensed chickens in there!!!"

;)

geminidglocker
11-30-09, 14:03
Sweet, now they can get tactical on poor ol' Farmers. :confused:

dwhitehorne
11-30-09, 14:52
Only major agency that is. Is this so? Heard it on another forum and was instantly impressed of course.

The Beltsville Agriculture Research Center in Maryland has unarmed security patrols, we USPP provide police assistance when requested. I know they have one Special Agent (1811 I assume) that is our security point of contact with them. I've never seen him but will ask around. David

K.L. Davis
11-30-09, 15:01
I think you guys are forgetting the the USDA is more than just "chickens" and "old farms" -- there are plenty of *real* law enforcement officers in the USDA.

JonInWA
11-30-09, 16:23
We can now rest easy regarding the pesky mad cow problem...

Best, Jon

The Dumb Gun Collector
11-30-09, 17:36
I think you guys are forgetting one thing....

the M factor.:eek:

XKL
11-30-09, 19:00
I think you guys are forgetting the the USDA is more than just "chickens" and "old farms" -- there are plenty of *real* law enforcement officers in the USDA.

But you have to admit that in terms of chalking up street cred by outfitting a government agency, the Department of Agriculture is pretty lame--probably the least intimidating of all the executive branch agencies.

d90king
11-30-09, 19:02
Well now I can sleep better at night! Thanks for the heads up... I knew those XD's were fine handguns....

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-30-09, 19:11
I'm poking fun at Springfield, not the USDA. Never make fun of the people that have control of your food when you can't see it. I apply the same principle to hotel maids. Always try to be nice and not trash the room I never want to hack off someone that has a lot of free time and access to my tooth brush.

DacoRoman
11-30-09, 20:48
The USDA gun is the Springfield XD-Moo series; pretty good looking piece.

SWATcop556
11-30-09, 23:56
I think you guys are forgetting one thing....

the M factor.:eek:

Off topic Greg, but I needed to tell you I love your new sig line. :cool: