PDA

View Full Version : Obama speaking to the enemy camp?

graffex
12-02-09, 16:20
Gotta love Chris Matthews :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTbJcixsLq8&feature=player_embedded

Belmont31R
12-02-09, 17:27
Yes he is of the old breed liberal...the type that spit on soldiers coming home from Vietnam. A POS on the highest order.

I guess Obama speaking to mil members/cadets didn't allow the douche to get a tingle up his leg this time, and was upset.

m4fun
12-02-09, 21:09
Chris Matthews is a piece of shit. Simple as that. He peed down his leg when he saw the Obamination get sworn in. He probably was having heartburn during this speech.

milosz
12-03-09, 00:50
Much ado about less than nothing.

Political opposition is referred to as "an enemy" (or whatever) routinely, by pundits and the politically interested of all stripes. The military is, by and large, "enemy [political] territory" for liberal and Democratic politicians (aside from maybe Jim Webb - Wellstone was quite popular as well, in some quarters, for his support for veterans), and was a venue routinely used by Bush for guaranteed support. (Likewise, Obama didn't have to worry a single cadet was going to boo.)

I preferred the culture war before it just became an excuse for people to find new reasons to take offense.

TOrrock
12-03-09, 08:13
He issued a long rambling apology last night on his show.

R/Tdrvr
12-03-09, 09:36
He issued a long rambling apology last night on his show.

Probably because he caught shit from someone over it, not because he felt bad for saying it.
He's still a douchebag asshole.

TOrrock
12-03-09, 09:39
Probably because he caught shit from someone over it, not because he felt bad for saying it.
He's still a douchebag asshole.

No argument there. Oberman is even worse.

EzGoingKev
12-03-09, 16:40
I thought Obama was the enemy camp?

12-03-09, 16:46
As Savage says, "Liberalism is a mental disorder." Matthews, Oberman, Maddox, etc. refuse to sit down and debate any conservative with a brain. They cut off the speaker, rant, and generally skirt the questions. I have no respect for them. For me, that's about the greatest insult I can give someone.