PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura a POS Truther

Belmont31R
12-04-09, 03:06
Truthers disgust me plain and simple. They should be shunned from society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvKgj_EjUDw

Iraq Ninja
12-04-09, 05:02
Jesse must be out trying to pimp his new TV show.

What about his claims of being a SEAL and being a combat vet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

From September 11, 1969 to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, he served in the United States Navy.[1] While on active duty, Ventura was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12.[4] The UDT was merged with the Navy SEALs in 1983, after Ventura was no longer in the Navy. He was awarded the National Defense Service Medal and the Vietnam Service Medal but was not in combat and thus did not qualify for the Combat Action Ribbon. In his autobiography, Ventura described SEAL training as the toughest experience of his life. Ventura always mentioned how much he respected his SEAL instructor Master Chief Petty Officer Terry "Mother" Moy. He asked Moy to stand by his side when he was sworn in as governor of Minnesota. He ended his inaugural address with the SEAL war cry "HOOYAH!"

Belmont31R
12-04-09, 05:08
Jesse must be out trying to pimp his new TV show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura

I have no clue about the ins and outs of when someone can be called a SEAL or not but I guess he served in UDT which at the time was not officially "THE SEALS" as we know them today. Maybe someone with more 1st hand info can chime in.

But it wouldnt surprise me is a POS Truther was representing something he is not.

EzGoingKev
12-04-09, 07:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvKgj_EjUDw

WTF is up with his hair? He needs to go back to bald.

I remember when Jesse was running for political office and his opponents attacked his SEAL status. The Department of the Navy issued a statement that went over his training and service record and they said that he rated the SEAL title.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-04-09, 07:36

Not having been in the military myself, but having spent a lot of time here, doesn't it all come down to whether he wears flip flops? ;)

If it weren't for his role in 'Predator', I'd have no use for Jesse.

El Mac
12-04-09, 08:33
Yet another Hollyturd dipshit much like his jerk mate Arnold.

VooDoo6Actual
12-04-09, 09:38
He's VETTED and legit UDT 12.

He does attend UDT / SEAL musters, reunion's etc.

Wow, too bad he went this route with this show.

milosz
12-04-09, 13:18
Yeah, I think he's been inducted into that whole Alex Jones/NWO conspiracy freak culture.

LRRP-87
12-04-09, 14:03
Jesse is a UDT veteran regaurdless of the SEAL Team credibility crap. The radio host is a ****ing piece of shit PERIOD!(And a horrible comedian) Running his Hollywood ass mouth; what a ****ing pussy! That's the problem with this country these days; a lot of people that like to run their mouth, and base their life on Hollywood shit. If you haven't served, keep your ****ing mouth shut while others that serve protect your freedoms at the ultimate cost. This isn't the America I grew up in, everything has to be so politically correct and proper. WAKE UP America before it's to late!
Yep, I was in the National Gaurd and never saw any combat whatsoever; but I gave my service to my country. Hence I am a veteran.

powderkeg45
12-04-09, 14:04
Hard to take him seriously with his hair that long.

MisterWilson
12-04-09, 14:09
He's VETTED and legit UDT 12.

He does attend UDT / SEAL musters, reunion's etc.

Wow, too bad he went this route with this show.

http://cursor.org/stories/seal_or_udt.htm

While I don't know enough about the the units and the issues of being a UDT and calling yourself a SEAL, it appears that he's gone on record with saying that he was in a SEAL team when he wasn't.

Iraq Ninja
12-04-09, 14:29
What concerns me a bit too is in the videos he talks about being in "combat" and all the "you would not understand since you weren't there" talk. Problem is that he has no combat citations in his record.

He may have spent all his time in the Saigon titty bars.

This situation kinda reminds me of discussion I had a few years ago about Col Grossman and how his website and books mention that fact that he is a former Army Ranger.

Col. Grossman is a former West Point psychology professor, Professor of Military Science, and an Army Ranger who has combined his experiences to become the founder of a new field of scientific endeavor, which has been termed “killology.”

I brought up the fact that though he is Ranger school qualified, he never did any time in a Ranger Bn. It is a gray area to say the least, but most Ranger Bat boys (myself included) will tell you the only real Rangers are the ones who did time in a Bn, be it with a tab or not.

The response I got back basically said it was his publicist who wrote his background and used the Ranger info. As far as I know, Grossman has never publicly made a deal out of his "Ranger" background like Jesse likes to do with his SEAL claims. Grossman is an honorable man...

SteyrAUG
12-04-09, 15:33
I have no problem with him calling himself a SEAL, I think he qualifies.

Just sad he is a truther, I thought he was smarter than that.

ETA: After watching the video he didn't say Bush was behind it, just that he doesn't believe we are being told the truth (and I assume here he means the whole truth) so I can accept that. Wasn't the usual blatant "truther" crap. And he did support it with past instances like Gulf of Tonkin.

Also the talk show looked like a bit of a hatchet job to me.

LRRP-87
12-04-09, 15:55
My issue is with the host running his mouth trying to make a name for himself. Also, even though I never did go to Ranger school and earn a Ranger tab, I did earn my jump wings. And because I was assigned to an Airborne Ranger unit(who others on this forum were also members of), I was authorized to wear the scroll of the unit that was on Airborne status. Hence my avatar.

ToddG
12-04-09, 18:30
I'm just happy to say that I had to Google "truther." Not even my ultra-liberal Massachusetts relatives are that stupid.

And for the record, I think South Park did the best job of showing how stupid the whole conspiracy theory thing really is. :cool:

Watch full episode Mystery of the Urinal Deuce (http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103775)

SteyrAUG
12-04-09, 18:33
I'm just happy to say that I had to Google "truther." Not even my ultra-liberal Massachusetts relatives are that stupid.

And for the record, I think South Park did the best job of showing how stupid the whole conspiracy theory thing really is. :cool:

Watch full episode Mystery of the Urinal Deuce (http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103775)

Quite often, South Park is the most intelligent show on TV.

NoBody
12-04-09, 19:16
There was a POS on that show, but it was not the guest. :rolleyes:

CarlosDJackal
12-04-09, 21:23
This vid is pretty telling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ORMuta4JCE&feature=related

I can't believe that he's comparing the Gulf of Tonkin with 9/11. On another video he refuses to say that Kennedy, Roosvelt, Trummen, and others should have been prosecuted along with Bush and Chaney. Then the next he is comparing the very incidents they were involved in with 9/11!!

I just lost all respect for the former Governor. I think he's lost any touch with reality. JM2CW.

aslink
12-04-09, 22:22
My problem was with the host. I'd like to have seen more of the interview so get a better feel for that idiot. But I don't really care enough to search for more of it. He really made me loose interest in the whole thing.

Ken

DMR
12-04-09, 22:35
Truthers disgust me plain and simple. They should be shunned from society.

Deleted, because I was off topic.........

Surf
12-04-09, 22:39
Jesse aside, that host was an idiot and I wanted to kick him in his vagina.

yallknowho
12-04-09, 22:42
Wow. I can't believe that guy running his mouth. what a POS.

Outlander Systems
12-04-09, 22:43
Not having been in the military myself, but having spent a lot of time here, doesn't it all come down to whether he wears flip flops? ;)

Negative. Does he drink Bombay?

EzGoingKev
12-05-09, 11:22
Everytime this "BIRTHER CRAP"comes up I get pissed......
I think you posted in the wrong thread.

variablebinary
12-05-09, 11:42
Everytime this "BIRTHER CRAP"comes up I get pissed. I have had three differant birth certificates, to go along with three differant names as a kid(ALL LEGAL MIND YOU). That said it didn't stop the Army from enlisting me in 1984(although it did make getting a clearance a real pain). I'm not sure if I even have a birth certificate on hand right now.

After spending three years as a Army Recruiter I can tell you that a great deal of the young men and women serving in the armed forces have birth certificates by the grace of their recruiters and a local county clerk. Of course they are most likely actual communist spies sent as teenagers to the US to destory our counrty.

Clown is a better name for the "Birthers"....

Oh, and a lot of fine young men and women that are not American by BIRTH have died in the name of this country in past and current wars.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/74/Bunny-pancake.gif

kwelz
12-05-09, 11:58
I thin he thought the title was about Birthers (Idiots who bitch about Obama being a Kenyan Muslim) with Truthers (Idiots who think 911 was an inside job)

That being said I agree with him general assessment.

LockenLoad
12-05-09, 12:09
I thin he thought the title was about Birthers (Idiots who bitch about Obama being a Kenyan Muslim) with Truthers (Idiots who think 911 was an inside job)

That being said I agree with him general assessment.

I don't easy as pie to get a birth certificate, I just got a new one