PDA

View Full Version : Roll Tide Roll

Kyle Defoor
12-05-09, 18:35
Good job boys, hard hittin' & fast runnin'.
Thanks to Lt. (SEAL) Mike White (DT, U of A, 1980-1983) for the pre-game speech.

Dear Florida and Tim Tebow,

Ha. Ha, Ha,- remember Miami in '92?

hugs and kisses,

Kyle

Kyle Defoor
12-05-09, 18:43
Oh yeah,

Nice crying on the sidelines Tebow.

Thomas M-4
12-05-09, 19:21
ROLL TIDE ROLL:D

Palmguy
12-05-09, 19:48
Congrats to Alabama for an impressive win...you guys outplayed Florida on both sides of the ball and were the superior team tonight. Good luck.

Oh yeah,

I'd be a little upset also if I had busted my ass and put my heart and soul into that team for the last four years and then lose like this in one of the biggest games of my career.

I forgot, real men don't show emotion. :rolleyes:

HES
12-05-09, 22:41
Congrats to Alabama for an impressive win...you guys outplayed Florida on both sides of the ball and were the superior team tonight. Good luck.

I'd be a little upset also if I had busted my ass and put my heart and soul into that team for the last four years and then lose like this in one of the biggest games of my career.

I forgot, real men don't show emotion. :rolleyes:
Also look it as a leader who accepts full responsibility for his teams (units) failure. To him he didnt fail, he failed not only his team and his school and all of the fans. To me thats pretty traumatic.

LockenLoad
12-07-09, 09:33
Oh yeah,

I would rather have a person cry than be a liar, He has a lot more character than Saban, but congrats on a good win just hope your QB can come up with another perfect game.

poak
12-07-09, 09:39
It's crazy... Even after loosing, Tebow secures an endorsement...

with Kleenex. :D

Voodoochild
12-07-09, 12:49
Oh yeah,

So it is safe to say you are not a Gator fan. Well lets see how Texas does against the Gators.