PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps the most bitchinest Tannerite clip yet.

MisterWilson
12-06-09, 01:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG3ItAz3vSU&feature=player_embedded#

There's almost nothing left. Awesome.

SWATcop556
12-06-09, 01:13
Nothing like an afternoon spent with HE.

Reminds me of my post-blast ATF school. We had people from the next county calling 911! :cool:

Ak44
12-06-09, 01:13
Sweet

trio
12-06-09, 01:49
i have a feeling this one was better :D

(from the wiki entry on tannerite)

On January 14th 2008, a man in Red Wing, Minnesota was accused of detonating 100 lb (45 kg). of Tannerite inside the bed of a dump truck by shooting it with a .50 caliber rifle from 300 yards (270 m) away. The ensuing blast could be felt at Prairie Island Nuclear Power Plant, and officials from the FBI, BATF, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, US Postal Service, and the US Coast Guard became involved, along with local law enforcement agencies; however, the post office was unable to locate the man's residence upon receiving the address.[3]

The man, Brian Wesley Childs, was arrested for gross disregard for human life and destruction of property with an explosive or incendiary.[4][5] Childs has since pleaded guilty to detonating an explosive device and unlawful possession of components for explosives, for which he was fined $2,583 and sentenced to three years' probation; the charge of disregard for human life was dismissed.[6]

MisterWilson
12-06-09, 12:19
The ensuing blast could be felt at Prairie Island Nuclear Power Plant, and officials from the FBI, BATF, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, US Postal Service, and the US Coast Guard became involved, along with local law enforcement agencies; however, the post office was unable to locate the man's residence upon receiving the address.

:eek:

Madness!

I wonder what's up with that last part. Is that a roundabout way of saying that the guy lived off in the sticks?