12-10-09, 23:15
Any info on this ambi charging handle?

militarymoron
12-11-09, 00:16
some info and pics on my site:
http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/ar.access.html#ad

Tokarev
02-08-10, 20:18
I've been playing with one of these for a little while and think I'm going to go back to the plain ol' GI charging handle. The ACLM is an interesting idea but really offers nothing to a right handed shooter. Plus I don't like that it's kind of rough and draggy during retraction in the manual override mode.

Jakus
02-08-10, 20:35
I have one I picked up from Larue. It is the 2nd generation after they sorted out the manual release. I have put in through a 2 day Magpul Dynamics Carbine 1 course as well as a few other range trips.

As a lefty it, in my opinion makes it significantly easier for everything. Not having to remove my hand from fire control for press checks and malfunctions is really nice. Of course this assumes that you can reach the top and bottom of the ping pong paddle with your trigger finger. For that I actually found that an MOE grip, or any grip that doesn't have the finger groove on it like the standard A2 grip makes the reach easier.

Hope this helps

Tokarev
02-08-10, 21:58
I have one I picked up from Larue. It is the 2nd generation after they sorted out the manual release. I have put in through a 2 day Magpul Dynamics Carbine 1 course as well as a few other range trips.

As a lefty it, in my opinion makes it significantly easier for everything. Not having to remove my hand from fire control for press checks and malfunctions is really nice. Of course this assumes that you can reach the top and bottom of the ping pong paddle with your trigger finger. For that I actually found that an MOE grip, or any grip that doesn't have the finger groove on it like the standard A2 grip makes the reach easier.

Hope this helps

I can certainly see the merits of the design for the Southpaws out there. Still, $85 seems like alot for what you get.

dutch308
02-08-10, 23:25
I agree with Jakus. If you are a lefty as I am then it is well worth the $$. I just picked up one from LaRue as well and have been practicing with it and I think that it has really made things easier. D

maximus83
02-09-10, 00:34
Is there a significant difference between the ACLM and the Badger CH?