PDA

View Full Version : Kaiser lowers

jwfuhrman
12-11-09, 16:21
Kaiser 308 lowers any good? I just picked one up for $350, its stripped, BNIB.

looking to build my first 308 AR and just want a little in put. In the advertisement for the lower, it said it works with DMPS/SR25 mags, which is what I want. Also said it will work with any AR10 upper. Does that mean an Armalite upper would work? Im guessing no.

9mmkungfu
12-12-09, 08:24
Kaiser 308 lowers any good? I just picked one up for $350, its stripped, BNIB.

looking to build my first 308 AR and just want a little in put. In the advertisement for the lower, it said it works with DMPS/SR25 mags, which is what I want. Also said it will work with any AR10 upper. Does that mean an Armalite upper would work? Im guessing no.

If you are referring to the KR7 receiver pictured here...

http://thekaiserworks.com/products/firearms.php

...the answer is no. The lower receiver is patterned for DPMS-style upper receivers.

jwfuhrman
12-12-09, 09:28
tats fine, I was just curious. but do they make good lowers? I didnt buy something thats no good did I?

9mmkungfu
12-12-09, 16:41
tats fine, I was just curious. but do they make good lowers? I didnt buy something thats no good did I?

All of the feedback I've seen has been positive. Apparently Kaiser makes all of their stuff in-house, making lowers for other big name brands as well. Chances are you probably own a Kaiser product already and don't know it :)

jwfuhrman
12-12-09, 23:25
thats good to hear. just like how Toyota, Ford, and Honda, all of their Spring Coils are made by the same company.... which in turn uses Carbide Wire Drawing Dies that I, Myself, made haha, since Im the only one at my shop who runs the dies for the Spring Coil company.

Sooooo, buy a toyota, ford or honda and keep a fellow M4Carbine member in work so I can finish my AR10 build haha

9mmkungfu
12-13-09, 08:31
Subcontracting at it's finest! :0