PDA

View Full Version : Vickers CQB Instructor Course

Robert McLeod
12-12-09, 13:18
The Garnett, Kansas Police Department is pleased to announce that we are hosting Larry Vickers’ CQB Instructor Class. This class will include live fire range drills, flow drills, and flow drills with UTM Training Ammunition. It will culminate with Force-on-Force training exercises in actual buildings.

Larry Vickers is a retired career special operations soldier with 20-plus years of service to our country. A longtime 1st SFOD- Delta operational member, he was a key player in the small arms marksmanship expertise and weapons selection of that Unit. He brings a very unique set of skills to the market, and has a wide and varied background in the firearms industry.
Select Special Operations, Military, and Law Enforcement Units seek him out on a regular basis for expert combat marksmanship training. Considered one of the best combat marksmanship instructors in the U.S, he has become one of the most sought after instructors in the Worldwide Special Operations community.
As an added bonus all attendees will also be given the opportunity to attend the UTM Training Ammunition Certified Trainer Course at no extra cost on the Monday prior to this class starting.

All UTM weapon conversion kits and protective equipment will be provided as part of the course.

There are very specific registration requirements for this class. Please contact me for details.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dates: July 27-30th, 2010 (UTM Trainer July 26th, 2010)
Registration Deadline: June 28th, 2010
Class Limit: 20
Cost: $1,100.00

Equipment Requirements:
Live Ammunition: 800 Rounds Carbine 800 Rounds Pistol
UTM Man Marker Rounds: 500 Rounds Carbine 300 Rounds Pistol

Officer Robert McLeod
Garnett Police Department
131 West 5th Avenue
Garnett, Kansas 66032

(785) 448-6823

robertemcleod (at) hotmail.com

NCPatrolAR
12-12-09, 14:08
I went through this course in January; its worth the price of admission

Robert McLeod
06-17-10, 20:09
Just wanted to let everyone know there are still some slots available for this class, drop me a line if you are interested.

nolacopusmc
06-17-10, 20:27
is there any avenue in place for discounts or ease of securing the UTM ammo or is it pretty easily available commercially?

Robert McLeod
06-30-10, 11:58
Yes, we have very good source lined up for the UTM ammo. Send me an email and I willsend youa quote. The source is the same company that is providing the UTMconversion kits.

On a side note, we have enough people signed up that the class is a go. I still have some slots available, so if you are interested in attending, let me know