PDA

View Full Version : Noveske Christmas Card.

geminidglocker
12-13-09, 05:25
Noveske sent me a Christmas card that was just saying, "Merry Christmas" No trying to sell me anything or whatever, just saying, "Merry Christmas". I'll have to order some more parts from them soon. Most companys would not waist their time sending Postcards to their customers.

randolph
12-13-09, 07:08
I thought the same thing:D
although I was hoping for another pic. of sheri :p

restfortheweary
12-13-09, 07:26
They even got my new address somehow. I moved 2 months ago and the card was addressed not forwarded. Pretty impressive.

BBsound
12-13-09, 07:47
They even got my new address somehow. I moved 2 months ago and the card was addressed not forwarded. Pretty impressive.
maybe they got your address because your wife ordered you something for X mas!!!!:D

glocktogo
12-13-09, 10:37
I got one too. I enjoy dealing with companies like that!

lil'Zeus
12-13-09, 10:56
That is awesome!

I got one from Larue Tactical and they even sent me a complimentary bottle opener that is dated 09 with Merry Christmas on it.

Surely makes me want to do business with them!

Thanks
Shane

kmrtnsn
12-13-09, 11:52
I just got a bright anodized purple Christmas "Beverage Entry Tool" from LaRue in my last order, complete with an ornament hanger to put it on the tree. I also got a Christmas Card from them. Incredible customer service from that company, If you ever need to mount anything, scope, light, whatever, take your business there.

DTHN2LGS
12-13-09, 13:40
I got one from Noveske too, and all I had ordered was a QD End Plate earlier this year.

NoBody
12-13-09, 14:22
Yeah, second year in a row for me (and two rifles). :D

Ridge_Runner_5
12-13-09, 14:32
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/917/dsc0023kg.jpg

ukhayes
12-13-09, 14:51
It got me in trouble. My wife said "what did you buy this time?"

NoBody
12-13-09, 17:33
It got me in trouble. My wife said "what did you buy this time?"

I know what you mean, but mine understands that Noveske means quality. She gets mad if I buy from anyone else! :D

restfortheweary
12-13-09, 18:17
maybe they got your address because your wife ordered you something for X mas!!!!:D

You obviously don't know my wife, but I like the way you think BB.

sjohnny
12-14-09, 08:19
I got one from Noveske too, and all I had ordered was a QD End Plate earlier this year.

Me too. I was impressed that a company that sells such high dollar stuff would send a card to a guy who'd only spent $25 with them.

CharlieMike
12-14-09, 14:55
Noveske sent me a Christmas card that was just saying, "Merry Christmas" No trying to sell me anything or whatever, just saying, "Merry Christmas". I'll have to order some more parts from them soon. Most companys would not waist their time sending Postcards to their customers.

I'm conflicted. I got a card and I appreciate that it was purely a "Merry Christmas" message but I would not have minded if it was "Merry Christmas and here is 30% off of all barrels and accessories" . :D

(Really, thanks for the refreshingly non-solicitant card!)

Mark21
12-14-09, 15:28
Does it really say "Merry Christmas"? I'm all for being respectful of other religions, but I love to see a company come out and stick to their knitting, rather than saying the generic cover-your-ass "Happy Holidays" or even worse, Season's Greetings. Bravo!

C4IGrant
12-14-09, 15:36
Does it really say "Merry Christmas"? I'm all for being respectful of other religions, but I love to see a company come out and stick to their knitting, rather than saying the generic cover-your-ass "Happy Holidays" or even worse, Season's Greetings. Bravo!

It does say Merry Christmas (Twice).

Noveske (John) is a Christian (if you did not know).

C4

one
12-14-09, 17:40
I got one too and all I've ever bought was a KX3 brake several years ago.

What's even cooler was when I bought the brake they'd just started releasing them and actually gave me my badge number as the SN on the brake. I just got lucky and they still had it but they did have to actually hand pick it out to send to me.

So, thanks for the card and brake #25.

Go4broke
12-14-09, 17:52
Got a card too...thought it was pretty cool ! :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the Noveske Crew !

SeriousStudent
12-14-09, 18:18
I bought a few things this year from the nice folks in Oregon, and was always happy with the products and the service.

Noveske never fails to please. I'm putting together the cash for a 12.5 upper from them next year.

sandman99and9
12-14-09, 20:13
Got mine in the mail today !!
It was a nice little card that made my day.

S.M.