PDA

View Full Version : OMB is no longer carrying Glocks!

M4arc
12-14-09, 09:20
They're not carrying Glocks any more, only S&W and Sigs! Does anyone know what's up?

http://www.ombexpress.com/

3CTactical
12-14-09, 10:19
I noticed they were having a smoking good sale on Glock mags the other day, but no 17 mags were available anywhere on the site. When I looked further, it appeared as if they were getting rid of all their Glock stuff. I have no idea why though. They typically had pretty good prices on Glock stuff and I've ordered plenty parts/mags from them in the past so it's kind of a bummer. :(

lil'Zeus
12-14-09, 11:50
I was at OMB Express the other day an noticed this, but my guess is their was to much competition with OMB Guns, which i a few blocks away for the Glock market. I have purchased a couple of Glocks from OMB Guns...

They are located in KC on the Kansas side.

www.ombguns.com

hope this helps....

later
Shane

SWATcop556
12-14-09, 15:52
I hadn't heard this. I've purchased several guns from OMB and have been very happy.

I just picked up a TABC M&P40 for a steal!

I'll be sad to see the Glock go though.

lil'Zeus
12-14-09, 16:43
You can order glocks from OBM Guns which I had previousely mentioned. They were originally the same company but different divisions, now seperate company.

OMB Guns is a good company to work with as well. They actually just expanded that operation and moved to another location.

later
Shane

ThirdWatcher
12-14-09, 19:52
Well, if OMB Guns is half as good as OMB Police Supply, they are definitely good to go. :)

SWATcop556
12-14-09, 22:13
Well, if OMB Guns is half as good as OMB Police Supply, they are definitely good to go. :)

I agree. I've always been very happy with OMB Police Supply and their CS.

Anyone know the reason for the split?

DocHolliday01
12-15-09, 21:45
Guy at the OMB desk in Lenexa told me the Brothers had a falling out of sorts, so now they are two seperate shops. OMB Guns took the Glocks and Bushmaster AR's with them, and OMB Express is S&W now, with most all the LEO supplies as well. When I bought my 19 at OMB Guns pretty much all they had were a few models of Safariland Holsters, some used guns in the display and rack behind the display, and a few other random things. Guns is a much smaller shop now, as Express kept the original Location.

Hope all that makes sense.

SWATcop556
12-15-09, 22:36
Guy at the OMB desk in Lenexa told me the Brothers had a falling out of sorts, so now they are two seperate shops. OMB Guns took the Glocks and Bushmaster AR's with them, and OMB Express is S&W now, with most all the LEO supplies as well. When I bought my 19 at OMB Guns pretty much all they had were a few models of Safariland Holsters, some used guns in the display and rack behind the display, and a few other random things. Guns is a much smaller shop now, as Express kept the original Location.

Hope all that makes sense.

Thanks. It will be interesting to see how this plays out for both companies.